Product Chat (Early Access) / First Impressions from a new user.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
What I like:
* Map making is beautiful and easy to use
* Ai is decent, but could be improved, change weapons, use vehicles, crouching, take cover, crawl & shoot.
[mayby its there, just didnt see it happening yet..]
* Super easy to to build and play fast!
* Love the storyboard setup, so easy to make menus and customize with images, perfect!..etc..
* Easy access to building materials,weapons and characters, but managing them ? No. will explain below..

And with that, what i think is a must be added fixed, etc.:
* Not seeing a way to Delete a map i just made.
* No obvious way to delete a user asset, i tried and looked at everything to delete an asset 'That I Added'.
No delete option anywhere i could find, its just stuck in there...
* Would like a 'Undo History button' without trying to figure out what and where a keybind is...
* My BIGGEST dislike is the lack of ability to customize Character & weapon appearences.
Let me explain, yes there is a very limited feature for characters, but weapons? nope...
Lets say i want to make a WW2 themed game, i cant add authentic weapons.
I cant add WW2 era clothes,armor etc..
How about a space theme with some laser weapons, nope. Spacesuits, nope.
Mayby i want be a Caveman with long out of control hair, wearing leather and throw rocks at the enemy
tribe next door, nope. Mayby i want to go for a swim with a harpoon gun.
Dont get me wrong, i think the ability to add assets so easily is great, but how can a person
create an 'Original' Theme to the game without the ability to make or create, add Themed clothing, and weapon content.
Im guessing, sure if your a programming wizard, you go in and somehow edit the program files, but what the point in having
if an 'Easy fps Builder' if its not easy..
I Like it, but i feel it really needs to allow the user to not be limited to 'Just whats In the library'. Because its just gonna look
like what everybody else has.
Keep up the great work, i hope to see it grow in the community and the developers.
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 23:29:53
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 23:29:53