Product Chat (Early Access) / Female Arms, Cactus and Guns hanging in Air

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Generation Zero; Skyrim SE , Fallout 4, In VR- Pistol Whip,
Posted: 1st Feb 2022 17:10
1. I do not see a weapons option for female arms in Max.. I asked this a few times before and you all said that they would be added but they are not an option. What's the deal? We do make up 50% of the population.

2. When setting up enemies and shooting them.. the weapons that are marked as being able to pick up just hang in the air and will not show the E to pick up. I set it to be able to pick up weapons.. is there something else that needs to be done?

3. Last but not least... the Saguaro cactus that you are using shows up in the plains and the desert??? This kind of cactus, Saguaro, is only located in the Sonoran Desert in Arizona and surrounding areas... so doesn't belong in the plains. also.. its a little, Umm weird looking.
Alienware Aurora R10, Windows 10 64 bit, 64GB Dual Channel HyperX(TM) FURY DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz, AMD Ryzen(TM) 9 5900X (12-Core, 70MB Total Cache, Max Boost Clock of 4.8GHz) Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 10Gb GDDR6X
Alienware M15 Laptop i7-8750H, GTX 1070 Max Q
VR : Samsung Hmd Odyssey WMR, ,Oculus Quest and Oculus Quest2
PM
smallg
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
1. the women will be added with the kitchen DLC (sorry, just joking) - @Lee - where are the women?
2. it's good for your back when you don't have to bend over and pick them up off the ground
3. i don't think we need to be super picky about this, it's just to give a basic feel, you should be able to adjust the objects used as you desire anyway
lua guide for GG
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=398177770
windows 10
i5 @4ghz, 8gb ram, AMD R9 200 series , directx 11
3com
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2022 20:30
1- Totally agree.

2- I had tested it right now and it works as expected for me; I've tried Dimitri.

3- No idea, no cactus here, in Catalonia.
Laptop: Lenovo - Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 1005M @ 1.90GHz

OS: Windows 10 (64) - Ram: 4 gb - Hd: 283 gb - Video card: Intel(R) HD Graphics
cpu mark: 10396.6
2d graphics mark: 947.9
3d graphics mark: 8310.9
memory mark 2584.8
Disk mark: 1146.3
Passmark rating: 3662.4

PM
UNIRD12B
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
Recently Online
Posted: 1st Feb 2022 22:51
wooo
GET BACK LORETTA !

good catch...but,,,when you walk up to the gun
in the air...it seems to collect when you touch it.
At least for me,

UNIRD12B
Let\'s actually make something happen with this one !
GubbyBlips
Years of Service
User Offline
@Loretta
I thought the same thing about arms just in last weeks video Lee put out with all the weapon demonstration.
Hmmm... yeah, I thought; those are totally masculine arms, wonder when they will provide the feminine collection?
Cactus- correct assessment. I was born in Phoenix. Walked to elementary school in Mesa through the desert.
7 weeks-- 50 days!
GGMAX goes into Open Alpha release (according to their ongoing announcements.)
That puts MAX at the mercy of the world stage for game engines. This is a good thing.
They might not care to hear any advice or concerns we little people in the forums suggest,
but it will be a different world when the whole world is able to get their hands on it and
publicly review the product- Alpha or not.
Does the product fulfill it's claims? Does it provide the functionality you need to make the game
YOU- not THEM plan to produce? Did TGC make prudent decisions with the direction of design,
functionality, flexibility, UI and etc? Or is it still just a frilly (sometimes awkward) level designer
because it lacks core features of a full blown game engine? Do the pros outweigh the cons?

I gave GGClassic an enormous freebie in my "recommendation" for the product because I don't
want to be seen (here) as that bratty nosed dweeb that would betray "friends" with a negative
review of the product, since you will be seen on the forums afterward. Booooo! from the crowd!
In the real world, I have no such friends- by choice. Will the forum friends give honest reviews of MAX?
An honest review is the real gift to the producer of a product. Fake reviews are pie in the eye.
So in other words, it was a political cave in to give a positive review, though if you read the review,
you will understand what I suggest GG to be used for. Lee ran with the very same thoughts about
GG Classic in this last weeks video as well! Why not MAX?
PM
science boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2022 16:35
well if we are having arms for both then i also want basic none glove arms as well and melee while we are at it of both male and female, i agree that arms should not be just one gender, however they chose male and i believe rigging animating and all the rest takes absolutely ages. but when we do get to more arms i want there to be none gloves too
Im 50 now aint a kid travelled the world been in terrorist bombing shot at near kidnapped. Have an audi a house a fiancee a cat and ex dj and promoter and now home Manager. Have a degree and lots of quals and this is actually all true
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2022 16:55 Edited at: 3rd Feb 2022 01:16
Quote: "I gave GGClassic an enormous freebie in my "recommendation" for the product because I don't
want to be seen (here) as that bratty nosed dweeb that would betray "friends" with a negative
review of the product, since you will be seen on the forums afterward. Booooo! from the crowd!"

Many here have given both good and bad reviews. Review it how you see fit. No one here will be bothered.
I have never reviewed GG at all despite having nearly 5000 hours to my name.
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 13:49:21
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 13:49:21