Product Chat (Early Access) / MAX trigger zones+?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Can anyone help me figure out how to add nodes to the trigger zones? I tried a few ways. These zones get wedged under the mountains as you are sliding them around so you can see only a couple nodes. However the boundary zone conforms to the terrain- would that be a nice feature w/ trigger zones?
Also while we are at it, what are flags used for- I couldn't put any behavior on them. And is there a button to send the camera directly to the start marker?
Thanks, these things disappear when at high altitude. So it first seems big, but from high up does the build-able map look 5 km square- I can't tell. Last one, can you slide your editable area around on the map?
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2022 00:50 Edited at: 13th Jan 2022 00:51
Quote: "Can anyone help me figure out how to add nodes to the trigger zones?"

Trigger zones etc usually follow the contour of the terrain and do not cause that problem but with that being worked on it seems disabled for the moment.

Quote: "Also while we are at it, what are flags used for"

Flags are like waypoints for the character to follow .. You need to click the shooter icon to see the nodes and connect the logic as shown in the vid below

Quote: " is there a button to send the camera directly to the start marker?"

Not that im aware of .. Perhaps worth suggesting on a stream or Github

Quote: "but from high up does the build-able map look 5 km square- I can't tell. Last one, can you slide your editable area around on the map? "

Change the camera view ( top right ) use the slider to set your size and the yellow dot in the middle to move the editable area around.

The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM
GubbyBlips
Years of Service
User Offline
I'd say that's right swell.
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 07:01:11
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 07:01:11