Product Chat (Early Access) / you can't make games in ggmax??

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Recently had a few people on the ggmax wendesday broadcasts having a pop at me and the product alike, insuling me and shouting max is a scam and you can't make games on it.

WELL that's not entirely accurate, its in pre-alpha, the team are working hard, and it annoyed the f**k out of me, the people commenting on the video saying its a scam, and saying loads of peoiple are saying it in the forums.

Yeah, I've not seen any one shouting it.

ANYWAY. that prompted me to bang a small game together (not to be pubilished, or sold or anything just a passion project) showing you can actually MAKE a game in max and tthe exported project WORKS as a standalone (despite some decal problems) but why say i have, when I can show you the dam thing in action?

so lets dive in shall we? This is Overlooked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyaDh9LcH38&t=3s&fbclid=IwAR2wyJL8LNSAXYFgvq8oxM1OyugxMh0oLvEwN0xRa2tEr4RDd8rV4DIzYt8

PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2022 18:27 Edited at: 12th Jan 2022 18:31
Its not so much you cannot create in Max its more the fact its unfinished and not really ready for making games.
So much more to be added and probably a lot to be changed.
Anyone that says max is a scam and you can't make games on it obviously does not own it but are just poking a stick for a reaction
Dont give it to them.
Constructive criticism either good or bad is fine.
But when its obvious trolling and shouting Scam ( Because they are not the sharpest crayons in the box ) they can easily be removed from posting on live streams or anything else on the gameguru Channel in the future.
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM
Casigus
Years of Service
User Offline
AYE 100% they should be removed, and yes exactly, its not even in alpha yet.!!!
PM
thatandplaygames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2022 21:50
Just watched The Shining! Looks pretty good. I would like to play it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 21:57:13
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 21:57:13