Feature Creep / Media on a mesh

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I want to , setup a mesh TV and stream a youtube video to it or perhaps stream icecast or shoutcast radio stream to have a little social gathering with my online multi-player friends
PM
GubbyBlips
Years of Service
User Offline
Wish! They don't market GG or even MAX as an AAA game maker. Even Lee has mentioned in his developer vlog to go look elsewhere IE; the big titles like Unreal if you want AAA features. So, that's no problem. Multiplayer can be found in this Unreal stub;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rIbd612sUM
Also look into the deeper documentation. Places like; https://docs.coregames.com/references/cameras_and_settings/
Anyhow, core has those crucial requested features ready to go NOW that GG lacks (3PMP). One thing that immediately strikes me in particular; take a look at the graphics and models style. I haven't seen the dank, grungy, drab, moldy style GG and MAX promotes. As it appears up to date in both FASHION and FUNCTIONALITY, it should fare quite wonderfully and help you make your game expeditiously. Also- scratch the $, they don't charge for it, but to the credit of GG, they do seem to be taking some hints from this engine as what direction to go with MAX, though I cannot verify that officially.
PM
Agustine
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2021 12:04 Edited at: 3rd Nov 2021 12:05
...been on multiple platforms and what's gaining traction in online multi-player games are features that enhance the social interaction... Fortnite is doing that and many others are following suite... now we hear Facebook changing its name to Meta and trying to be the place to be at for games and social interaction. Every platform is getting into that and I think GGM has that chance to allow that as well...
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 22:07:33
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 22:07:33