Product Chat / GameGuruMax - Not Live #48

Author
Audio Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2021 17:08
Here is the latest MAX video from youtube.

Now these new light properties are looking fantastic.
Aftershock Quad Core AMD FM2+ 3.5 GHz 8GB Motherboard and Processor, A7700k apu, EVGA GTX1070ti 8gb Nvidia gfx card.

Waldorf Blofeld Synth, Novation Ultranova Synth, Rolad D05 Synth, Akai MPX8 sample player, Axus Digital AXK2 Digital Drum Kit, AKG K141 Studio Headphones, Asus Ryzen 7 Vega 10 gfx chip, Vivobook Laptop, with Windows 10 64bit, 8Gb Ram.

Cherry audio Voltage Modular Synth, PS-20 Synth, Eight Voice Synth, CS2600 Synth, JU106 Synth.
OldFlak
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2021 23:56
Thanks Lee and team...

Looking great!

OldFlak....
System Specs
i7-9700K 3.60GHz. ASUS NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB. 32GB Themaltake ToughRam Z-ONE 3600.
Main Screen: HP 27" @1920x1080 - Screens 2\3: Acer 24" @ 1920 x 1080

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Insider
aka Reliquia
PM
science boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2021 23:58 Edited at: 16th Jun 2021 23:59
So nothing to show basically
Oh wait icons and none functionality of them all
and another week and month passes into history
On the up lots of buttons
Im 50 now aint a kid travelled the world been in terrorist bombing shot at near kidnapped. Have an audi a house a fiancee a cat and ex dj and promoter and now home Manager. Have a degree and lots of quals and this is actually all true
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2021 00:45 Edited at: 17th Jun 2021 00:48
Quote: "So nothing to show basically
Oh wait icons and none functionality of them all
and another week and month passes into history
On the up lots of buttons"

Really !!
its been 4 working days since the last stream . What are you expecting in that time. What i can tell you is very soon you will see the new terrain system and no wont have all been done 4 days since the broadcast before it.
Its months of work behind the scenes along with so much more being worked on which gets implemented when ready. All the team are working their backsides off so the snarky comments end right now.
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM
Tarkus1971
Audio Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2021 00:55
The icons for the lighting makes it so much easier to get the lighting just right. Looking forward to the terrain news as well.
Aftershock Quad Core AMD FM2+ 3.5 GHz 8GB Motherboard and Processor, A7700k apu, EVGA GTX1070ti 8gb Nvidia gfx card.

Waldorf Blofeld Synth, Novation Ultranova Synth, Rolad D05 Synth, Akai MPX8 sample player, Axus Digital AXK2 Digital Drum Kit, AKG K141 Studio Headphones, Asus Ryzen 7 Vega 10 gfx chip, Vivobook Laptop, with Windows 10 64bit, 8Gb Ram.

Cherry audio Voltage Modular Synth, PS-20 Synth, Eight Voice Synth, CS2600 Synth, JU106 Synth.
science boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2021 01:06 Edited at: 17th Jun 2021 01:08
I was expecting krakatoa to erupt. I do however Consider myself spanked.
But tbh i broke no rules did i? If so freely face palm me. And i will humbly accept and hold my hand up and will be the first to apologise.
My point was i understand that in 7 days the usual not 4? I Get it early video.
Not much can be done however maybe a 2 week video would be better with maybe a good 15 minutes and a fortnight update this would probably be more productive i think I will from now do a 2 weeks look in and will watch 2 videos together then i can see more progress than what happens in 1 week
Im 50 now aint a kid travelled the world been in terrorist bombing shot at near kidnapped. Have an audi a house a fiancee a cat and ex dj and promoter and now home Manager. Have a degree and lots of quals and this is actually all true
GubbyBlips
Years of Service
User Offline
There just might be no other engine that matches GG MAX for UI sockets. (This is a complement in case you was wondering.) Hopefully the sprockets operate well which are connected to the sockets?!
Anyhow, agree @Syncromesh as MAX grows into something quite remarkable. / Understand @ science boy. We see such an engine with short videos showing tidbits of fixes we could only dream of all this time-- and..... we want it now! Testing patience to the MAX.
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2021 10:03 Edited at: 17th Jun 2021 10:32
Quote: "My point was i understand that in 7 days the usual not 4? I Get it early video."

I say 4 days because between streams shown on the Wednesday your left with Thursday, Friday ( TGC do not work Weekends ) Monday, Tuesday which is 4 Working Days before the next one but i guess you could count the Wednesday itself bringing it to 5 days

Even so if you watch the new monthly round ups all these weekly updates amount to a lot of work being done each month no matter how small they seem at the time.
PM
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline

Not the most exciting update, but useful changes this week. It was mentioned when Max was first released to move those markers and zones into their own bit Glad they took note, it's a bit of a slow job searching through everything in the main import section. This should be way better.
I don't mind the weekly updates myself big or small. We always want loads of new cool stuff, but the other more boring parts have to be done as well.
I'm sure we will have some more juicy stuff soon enough.
SPECS: Ryzen 1700 CPU. Nvidia 970GTX. 16 Gig Memory. Win 10.
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I don't mind the weekly updates myself big or small."

Its not just what you see in the stream either.
Fixes from the week before, coding in the background, tweaks to features we already have, new assets being added, Beta testing before you get it Friday. Its pretty amazing how much unseen goes on with each build
PM
Bob Humid [2021]
Game Guru Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2021 15:01
Quote: "Its not just what you see in the stream either.
Fixes from the week before, coding in the background, tweaks to features we already have, new assets being added, Beta testing before you get it Friday. Its pretty amazing how much unseen goes on with each build "

I totally agree. I canĀ“t wait to lay my hands on it ... Also you can see from the variety of benevolent feedbacks and new names asking questions that GGMax is now finally growing-up into a new market-potential - Serious 3D-game-making without the pain, can the mythos be true?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 14:13:38
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 14:13:38