Off Topic / [LOCKED] Want to gather a team!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey guys I would like to create something amazing using GG, I dont want to do it alone so if anyone wants to join me feel free to PM me, Im wanting to make something with sci-fi, horror, action thriller type, I can buy whatever we need assets wise just want someone to help and add to the whole project, if we make something good enough we will split everything from steam and also through the game website, I can stick it on google ads but only if we make something big and with big amount of levels and alot of engaging behaviour.

If interested just pm me

Thanks to all
HP Omen Laptop 17''
i7 7700HQ 2.8ghz 8 Cores
12GB DDR4 2400mhz Ram
Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB
240 SSD
PM
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2018 23:16
Howdy!

Well, first of all you can always gather a team to realize your project by making friends and contacts here OR using private messaging system.
However, the way you worded your first post, it seems that you have no particular game in mind nor do you seem to offer any skills (and believe me, if you want to work in a team you require a few months of experience in any relevant type of skill) so I would think about that and maybe even write an old fashioned GDD.

Other than that, please read our rules because there you will see why your thread is now locked.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-07 21:04:00
Your offset time is: 2024-05-07 21:04:00