3rd Party Models/Media Chat / Can't get any answers from new artists shop board. So posted here

Author
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2016 13:08
Posted the comment below twice on the new board for artists. They did not appear. Then posted a 'why are they not appearing' and still no answer. This kind of thing is just bad business folks and makes people nervous regarding your level of efficiency.

Sorry if this has been posted before.

I notice there is no show on my posts with the 'number of store items' anymore. Shame as I feel this helped readers to get an idea of what the poster was doing.
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: The Game
Posted: 12th Nov 2016 16:44
Its because the store is not owned by tgc anymore so there's no link between the two sites any more. The next could probably hook up an plugin to send the info to the GG firums , but it will take time, he's just started a new business and he has to get his "house" in order first.

i5, NV960 2GB, 16GB memory, 2x 2TB Hybrid, Win10.
i3 , Intel integrated graphics, 6GB memory, 512GB Generic SATAIII Win8.1.
Intel Celeron (duel Core), Radeon integrated graphics, 4GB memory, 180gB Generic SATAII, WinVista.
Q6600, Intel integrated graphics, 8GB memory, 512GB Generic SATAII, Win7.
grobyken
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2016 22:32 Edited at: 12th Nov 2016 22:37
Belidos. Yes thanks for that. I was aware there was no ownership link between the two now but thought that as they were working hand in glove so as to speak it would be an obvious thing to link items in the store to posts on the forum. Just good business practice I think. Something that is often lacking around here I am afraid.

And I say that after looking through the forums at the various posts that show a growing discontent. TGC really need to make an effort to keep their customers happy as customers have a tendency to drift away suddenly and they rarely return. I hear sales of GG are declining and what with the sale of the Store revenue streams of the product must be on the decline.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-19 18:33:43
Your offset time is: 2024-05-19 18:33:43