3rd Party Models/Media Chat / How to add cinematic? Animated menu. Dynamics!!!

Author
Reviewed GameGuru on Steam
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: OUT DOOR GAMES
Posted: 5th Oct 2016 18:38
Hey guyz, I am new here. I just wana know how to add cinematic videos in game? Is there any tutorial about animated background menu? What about fire, particles, or dynamics??? There is another question regarding Autodesk maya pipeline? FBX directly supported by game guru? Kindly guide me
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2016 22:03
The FBX pipeline only does static entities right now. So Maya will be difficult to gets things into Game Guru with out going thru another program.

Than animated back ground menu is still a WIP so just a pixel shift in the script file that controls that. There is a twitch video that explains the menu system. I will have to look for the video number.

Fire, particles, and dynamic are still pretty much hard coded and we have limited control over these.

For cinematic videos in the game you can turn off the HUDS and capture a fly thru of your map. There is not a programs camera path yet to do this other wise. Movie formats need to be in WMV format.
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 8gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit, Screen resolution 1680 x 1050.

Sulman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2016 12:12
Thank you for your reply. what about blend shapes? Facial animation. For example i use faceshift for facial animation. I think obj is better option for exporting static meshes! There is a software Facegen. I think Game Guru should use that software as their pipeline production. But Mixamo also there. Please guide about blendshape and animated character pipeline. how to import them.
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2016 04:29
If you want to use facial animation, you will need to animate it directly to the model at the moment.
I can see somekinda lipsync and talking feature coming sooner or later though, we had it in FPSC.

-Wolf
Sulman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2016 18:27
thanx

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-29 13:15:10
Your offset time is: 2024-05-29 13:15:10