Off Topic / Forum Test and ANOTHER OFF TOPIC BOARD EXISTS

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2016 02:42 Edited at: 19th May 2016 03:54
Hi there, GameGuru folks. My name is Dark Java Dude 64, but I think my avatar name already makes that known... Anyway, I'm one of those forum members, the ones who dwell over at TGC's original forum. Most of you here probably don't even know about that forum. I'm a "community leader" over there (at least the badge says so) and once was forum Vice President... Nice to meet you all.

I just came here to see if my membership over there worked on this forum as well -- so far, it looks like it does.

I also wanted to let you guys know that there's another off topic board, called Geek Culture, on that other forum. It's a stretch, I know, but if any of you here get bored with this off topic board, feel free to head over there. It's got myself and a bunch of other cool chaps, chomping at the bit to see even the littlest bit of forum activity. We just initiated our 2016 Forum Presidential Election!

Wow, this really looks like an advertisement for another forum. But it's technically one and the same! Mods, if this goes against the AUP, feel free to take this down (not that you needed my permission anyway... ).

Cheers!
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 17:49:32
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 17:49:32