Scripts / Help with space WIP

Author
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2016 00:18 Edited at: 12th Mar 2016 00:21
Hi all well ive just finished my universe and it actually works pretty well all palnets now landable and all different, I have 2 problems the first is kinda funny because gg works on a terrain even if you hide it to give the look of space you can walk out of the hanger and walk round space lol, so what I need abit of help with is a script that only lets you leave the hanger if your in the ship if not you die :/ ive thought of turning the gravity off on the hanger and moving it up in the air so if you walk out you die ( not tested that yet)
The other is the ships in space are just static atm (don't want to follow wp's) so either i'd need a better spaceship hud with firing capabilities e.g I can then set the ships to ai and fight them or just have them fly around randomly giving out radio chatter (bit like the old freelancer). ideas? thx
MChapman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2016 06:48 Edited at: 12th Mar 2016 06:48
Well, you could put a trigger zone at the door and the farther out you go the more your player gets hurt. make A script that slowly hurts the player inside the trigger zone. If the player goes to far make do like 10k damage to the player in the farthest trigger to kill him.
Markchapman10 is my Skype let's have some dev talk.
Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2016 10:55
ahh yes ty

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 06:44:41
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 06:44:41