Free Models and Media / Free legacy texture pack (Turbosquid) - plus I'm back in the 3d modeling game!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2016 19:26 Edited at: 2nd Jan 2016 19:30
Hey guys, been a while since I have been around on these forums. I am always really busy with schoolwork so I took a really long break from any sort of 3d work, but lately I have been going through my old hard drive and finding things that I could probably give away. Recently I went through and picked out lots of textures and threw them together into a pack with a total of 65 texture maps. You can find the pack on my turbosquid products page by clicking on my signature link. I also have many other 3d models and textures for sale.

If you would be so kind to rate my products if you download them it would be great! Also I would really appreciate any purchases from my product library since I am a poor college student and I need money for books... Thanks for your time!!

For those that do not have a turbosquid account I have added the regular .rar archive.
[/href]

Attachments

Login to view attachments
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2016 20:46 Edited at: 2nd Jan 2016 20:50
Very nice thanks ...you should also consider selling on the GameGuru Store ...
It wouldn't take a lot to convert them to GameGuru Ready ..

Also sorry .... I couldn't resist trying to import your free map ...Just to see if I could

The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..

Attachments

Login to view attachments
PM
Hamburger
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2016 22:48 Edited at: 2nd Jan 2016 22:50
Haha cool, I remember making that thing! Looks pretty good in gameguru How is the collision with the geometry anyway? I remember it being a bit funky in the days of FPS creator, but I guess that could be expected . It was more of an experiment with entity terrains than anything and I decided it would be good enough to put up for download, haha.

Thanks syncromesh! Yes I was considering selling in the store, that would probably open my customer base up a bit more. I will definitely work on that - I just have to see what the requirements are in order for them to be eligible for sale. I have lots of media to convert over!

Is it possible to sell only textures on the store?
[/href]
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Hamburger

I had to scale it in the editor but walking on it is fine and collision seems great ..
Ideally I would put it in blender first and rescale but for a quick test its great .. Consider creating some cave systems if your good at terrain maps we don't have much of that on the store and yes you can make some good money here ..

I will have to find out more info about the textures and get back to you so I will let you know on that ...
We don't have any yet but it may be possible ?
PM
Hamburger
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2016 23:08 Edited at: 2nd Jan 2016 23:09
I am just wondering about the textures because it would be really easy for me to just fork the files over for a quick buck while I convert other media over. I would say a good 30% of my media is textures and I have some more that are waiting to be finished (read: waiting for years) lol so it would be a good way to just quickly get some media online.

As for the terrains, yes I think this is a good idea! I will look into that a bit more. They are relatively easy to make anyway, and I can make them look a lot better than the ones that I currently offer on my product page.

Definitely let me know about the TGC store stuff.

Thanks again!!!
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Hamburger ...

Apologies I lost you in the threads ....
Having asked ...Textures cannot be uploaded to the store and there are no current plans to do so .
If you wish to enquire any more on this it would be best to ask on the store board ..

https://forum.game-guru.com/board/27
PM
Hamburger
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2016 04:35
Hey its no problem - as for the textures ah well still, no big deal. I am probably just going to try to get my stuff gameguru ready and put it up on the store when I get out of school this May (can't really do much while I am away at university - too many obligations to consider).

Thanks again syncro!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 23:02:11
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 23:02:11