Free Models and Media / Ultimate Unwrap 3d Conversion

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello,

This may be a shot in the dark here;
but I am looking for someone who has UU3D to convert two .variant_part_mesh files into .dae and .fbx format for me.

You will need a ETW plug in, (and maybe a few others included just to be safe)

Heres the link with all the files.

http://1drv.ms/1J286lh

Please and thank you
PM
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: The Game
Posted: 22nd Dec 2015 10:18
I have Ultimate Unwrap 3D, but I've never used it for more than loading a model and exporting to .x format. I don't have the plugins and haven't a clue on how to convert those files, but it you can provide me with a step by step on how to get the plugin and do the conversion i'll give it a try for you.
Bloodknight
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2016 01:33 Edited at: 10th Jan 2016 01:35
https://dropfile.to/yAuKa

one of those models is less of a model and more of a masssive stack of meshes of weapons, which i chose not to pick apart, dae is fairly simple to separate meshes, FBX too since the format i chose was the 2015 ascii format, Autodesk provides a free utility to inter-convert any fbx format to another fbx format.

i will however lecture at this point that there is no such thing as fair use with regards using copyright materials, generally game model converters fringe copyright laws because they are mostly used to mod the games they are made for rather than outright theft of models from game x for use in game y.
Consider this message and the permissions of those models before you use them as part of even a free game

if you have an ounce of conscience, then i will consider your reading my lecture and warning payment in full :p

also gl with your project

Edit: PM sent, link lasts 23hours from time of this post
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 20:42:03
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 20:42:03