Product Chat / GameGuru: visual evidence of the engine performance graph ;)

Author
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2015 14:46
Hello everyone,

I do this because the negative comments on Steam annoys me a can ^^
Indeed I can often read that the quality of GameGuru graphics are very low ...
Well I will show here that with some basic options, working with graphics TAB at stake, we can arrive at something very beautiful and very realistic ^^
So you will find the images in order to start up GameGuru best option given thanks to the game.
It is therefore essential to work these games to discover the power of GameGuru
And you'll see that an effort may your game can become very realistic = P !

Like what GameGuru can give very good result by working the graphics games
So before posting a negative comment on Steam in that based on the "test 1" (image N°1) learn to use engine ^^
AlgoStep Company - Software development and 3D video games since 2006
-----------
If it's in the game, it's in the game !

Attachments

Login to view attachments
PM
Old Larry
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2015 14:55 Edited at: 13th Dec 2015 14:56
Devcore35 wrote: "So before posting a negative comment on Steam in that based on the "test 1" (image N°1) learn to use engine ^^ "

Two thumbs up !!! TRUE THAT !!!
Smile today, tomorrow could be worse

http://bestradiolarry.ro/fps/

"The best forum, game software, operating system or web platform, it's that software which can give you most of the features and speed, not just amazing graphics."
Corno_1
GameGuru Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
People will always complain about graphics. They complained about the graphics in Fallout 4.
I does not like the graphics, because it is not easy to create these. I always feel bad when I see some beautiful models from rolfy, Wolf, lafette,unfamiliar and so on, because I can not create these. So I must buy models over models which often not fit together because the different style of each artist. But I can not blame GG for it

My dream is to develope games, which makes fun when I create it and fun when other people play it.
PM
Scene Commander
Support Manager
Years of Service
User Offline
This looks great.

What would be even better is if you could explain what you did differently between each screenshot.

SC
i7-4770s 3.10ghz - Geforce GTX 650ti
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "What would be even better is if you could explain what you did differently between each screenshot."

Agreed .... That would help many users with how to correctly use the sliders for the best effect
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM
Devcore35
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2015 12:31
With pleasure
I'll do a tutorial on the graphic image improvement step by step.
I hope this will still sympathetic, because I'm not very strong in English
-----------
PM
3com
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2015 14:47
Nice shots Devcore35!
I agree about learn to unse engine firts.

3com
Laptop: Lenovo - Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 1005M @ 1.90GHz

OS: Windows 10 (64) - Ram: 4 gb - Hd: 283 gb - Video card: Intel(R) HD Graphics

PM
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes, the trouble when you claim to have an easy game maker. People expect it to be easy and also capable of making their own variant of their favourite game, Fallout, Skyrim, or whatever other game they happen to like, all within a few hours of using it. I agree you can get GG scenes looking pretty nice, but not with the same frame rate as the aforementioned games. The biggest issue now for speed is the high draw call rate, which can be crippling even on a small scene. Within DB Pro or AGK you could manage your draw calls way more efficiently, even though most the buildings and trees in the scene use the same image, they all have individual draw calls for each map applied. It would be far more efficient to have the 3 images need loaded just once and used over for the repeated buildings and the same for the trees.

Easy to do in a programming language, not so easy to implement in an easy to use system like GG. Still, some way of making this possible would be a great boost to any maps using repeated maps over and over.

SPECS: Q6600 CPU. Nvidia 660GTX. 8 Gig Memory. Win 7.
Devcore35
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2015 19:26
Quite ^^
Anyway those who really want a set of exemplary quality must look to EU or Unity. Who personally me I still would stay in GameGuru because when you GameGuru mastery so we can make a very high quality games
The better a game worth using or good graphics (but not great) with a history or a nice game style
I put the online tutorial to learn how to manage the slider and the graphics sub GameGuru for AAA photo-realistic game style.
You can find it here : https://forum.game-guru.com/thread/214049
-----------
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 08:41:54
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 08:41:54