Author
Years of Service
User Offline
here are 4 models to make a wooden fence kit

1 straight fence
1 slanted
1 broken
1 post on its own
in snap mode they all snap together fine.

Well hope they can be used for some one

Attachments

Login to view attachments
PM
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2015 12:44
Thank you for the download.
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 8gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit

spudnick
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2015 18:23 Edited at: 23rd Nov 2015 18:35
hi myke, as always i love feed back.
im no par to yours or others talent in model creations. but nether the less i admire yours and all modelers in GG forums and still learning from the best from what i read and learn about you and rolfy and of course Jay AKA Unfimlar. i think i spelt right lol

anyway the GG forum has such a good community and feed back to beginners /novice and even to the experts,
and also larry here at the forum always give such feed back, to what i create and pointers, and of course you and many others,

cus when i create something and as always on a learning curve i make mistakes, well a lot off lol,
i nether no what i'am going to create as i look at objects in life and then think about them when i get home and just try too create them as a model. and see the out come.

so i get a buzz of creating models and seeing the end product works in GG, not a perfect model like others, but nether the less, something that look presentable, one day i will get their, but hey modeling is i think easy but texturing to the model and making it work in a game is something that takes time and a great deal of knowledge
and that is what i admire about people in these forums.

people sharing their knowledge.
PM
=VX=Doggy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2015 19:45
Thank you!
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 15:52:15
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 15:52:15