Product Chat / [LOCKED] Looking For any modder or staff

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello all we at www.wydgaming.com will be making a new game and need support on helping us getting are weapons in we have over 200 weapons with red dot sites 203's and a new AT4 RPG Sniper Rifles and SMG SG LMG if any one here has the time of day to jump right in to help us out let me know and add me on steam.

My steam name is : AnthonyWYD

We have made a lot of changes to GameGuru with all new sounds over 2,241

we have over 7,231 new objects and more to add on the list.

We would like to know if this game can use Vehicles like Hummer m1a1 tank little Bird Black hawk T80 BTR Striker and any vehicles so you can drive them in game. We have all are own Vehicles and building and props we want to fit them in to are game to make it more fun playing it. So we took all the GameGuru stuff out and mad a lot of changes to the game as for sound and models and other stuff.

We are looking for any one that will have time to work hard that knows how to get weapons to work and help us get some other thing working as well.
At WYD we have team Speak 3 and we all so use skype, and at wydgaming.com we are a big community for gaming for steam and other games out there in the past. Wyd was out for 21 years as we all enjoy playing any game.

Let us know what you all want we are trying to get a new free to play game out there that might bring something a lot of people want too play.

All the best to you all

SOB-WYD- owner of www.wydgaming.com
Anthony-WYD- Staff and game developer

Attachments

Login to view attachments
PM
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2015 14:58
Hello Anthony!

First off; this doesn't really belong in the Showcase Board, as we have specific criteria needed for posting there. As such, I've moved it here.

Secondly, we don't really allow open Team Requests on the Boards either (at this time). You may feel free to use the PM system to contact any Community Member, to see if you can get any help there.

It would be interesting to see what you've come up with, using GameGuru.
Intel Core i7-4820K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 01:01:00
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 01:01:00