Product Chat / Unexpected error with standalone game! - Could not load Image

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
"GameGuru has detected an unexpected issue and needs to restart your session, If this problem persists, please contact support with error code (Runtime Error 506 - Could not load image at line 9590"
Please help me, this happened when trying to run a standalone game that I have created, I need to retrieve all the missing images (I think) can someone please tell me how or give me these images that I am missing?
Thankyou so much.
~ Hasevergaming
PM
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2015 01:26
Hello, sorry you are having this issue.

Does this happen if you build the stand alone again?

The error message states an image is missing, there are many possible images that this could be, including textures you may have used on an object.

Are you using custom or store bought media, or is this just with the media that came with the GameGuru install?

You can email the map file to me at myke1net at hotmail.com and I will look at it.

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 8gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit

Hasevergaming
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm pretty sure its the loading screen image because I have looked through and they are missing, the textures are all there I am pretty sure. "Game Guru Files\My Games\Medieval and cartoon\Files\languagebank\english\artwork\watermark". I am defiantly missing some.
I Just need those images somehow :/
Thanks
~ Hasevergaming
PM
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2015 03:14
Copy them over from your installation folder to the standalone folders.

If they are not in your installation folder, then do a verify game cache and that will tell you how many files are missing and re download them. after that then re build the standalone and see if the images were copied over.
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 8gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit

Hasevergaming
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, Thankyou
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
If your using Windows 10 can you try this ...

Right click on your Desktop..... select "Display Settings"
Make sure the Text / font is set to 100% on the slider ( all the way to the left )

Then try that ..
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 18:25:27
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 18:25:27