Scripts / Money System , Power System , Bank System , Bank Card , ATM Machine Scripts

Author
User Banned
Posted: 16th Oct 2015 09:33
hello , i have some scripts i been working on, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O6tGYVjeM0 , i will be uploading soon , just need to finish bank teller script , its working great , just some minor things i need to adjust like panel and text & i wanna add a couple more options in bank teller menu , as of now bank teller options , is setting up inetrest on players bank account funds , and another is multiple question player must answer correct to retrieve 4 digit pin code , & an option for player to pay to upgrade their max withdraw/deposit amount so instead of only being to deposit/withdraw a 1000 at a time , if they pay to upgrade , they can raise that amount , anyways , just wanted to share a sneek peek of what i been working on to share with gameguru community also if you check the description in youtube video , their's alot more on the way
Bobby-Z
User Banned
Posted: 16th Oct 2015 12:18
hello , i just realized the video i uploaded had no sound , i forgot to re-enable it in my scxreen capture software , anyways srry bout that , here is updated video with audio also i showed off a couple more things in this version of the video , (jukebox , one of my easter egg song scripts from my ee egg songs scriptpack , and pick up money)
im gunna finish my bank teller addon to my bank/atm system over the next couple days , then i am gunna start preparing set up instructions so i can upload stuff , i have about 20 different scripts ready for upload just need set up instructions typed out for upload post , hope you enjoy

here is link to updated video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTU487mKjsY&feature=youtu.be
A c i d
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Oct 2015 12:36
Hi Bobby!

It looks very familiar. Are these scripts from TGC Store with the changed text?

One of the original scripts "4-digit code to open the door": https://en.tgcstore.net/product/23712
Bobby-Z
User Banned
Posted: 16th Oct 2015 19:55
dude creating a 4 digit pin code script is not hard get over your self , lol , like really... not to mention my pin code required actually works better then yours , mine actually includes sfx , and by the way as probably your best customer , i find your accusations rather rude and insulting , anyways not tryna start an argument , just find it very insulting that because you made a 4 digit pin code door , you automatically assume no one else knows how to script 4 digit pin code , you are not god , you are human like me , when i finish bank teller and release it you will see mine is coded differently and when you do i will expect an apology , BTW for the record when you make a script of course it goes without saying its your script and no one should take credit for it but you , however just cause you own the script doesnt mean you own what it does , in other words just cause you made 4 digit pin code door script , doesnt mean other people cant make their own script that does same thing same with money system and everything else , BTW your money system needs some editing , like alot of other scripts ive bought off you in the past ive found numerous bugs/problems some examples are your hintstrings bug out when using more then one of your scripts in same level , for some weird r5eason you thought it a good idea to create a small function in your money system that causes player to lose health upon pressing 6 on numpad , over 3 of your scripts , were missing audio that was to be included , problems for audio have since been fixed however they wouldnt of if i didnt mssg you to inform you , and your random weapon table has a bug where it glitches out and shows 2 guns at the same time , again not tryna start an argument , you just really frustrated me with your accusations , and i would like to let you know as probably one of your best customers when i release and you see how mine is coded differently, i will expect an apology or i will not purchase another item from you again (ive spent well over $1000 on gameguru assets so far) and not only that , i will create my own versions of every script you made that is on store and release for free
Bobby-Z
User Banned
Posted: 16th Oct 2015 20:05
lol and money system i just saw that pic you posted , its not hard to make money system bro lol like really your gunna say i took yours cause i have money amount displaying in a panel , common now again not hard , and again ive made mine better where you have option to use money system (i.e $500) or point system (i.e 500) not to mention alot more and coded way different, anyways also you might wanna talk to TGC and they;ll tell you i mssg'd them about a month ago inquiring about money system for my bank system , asking them if i could release bank system mention in post that it would work along side money system you made , and they said i would need toi ask you and i told them that sounded stupid i had to ask your permission to release my script cuz it worked alongside , so i told them i would make my own and i did , honestly from one coder to another i thought you woulda had a little more respect then this
hiredgunz48
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2015 14:02
Probably shouldn't jump in the middle of this, but I'm curious... Do your posts in rebuttal mean no, you didn't lift some of Acid's script's code, or you did but yours is better? Hard to tell from what you posted in response.

best,

jan
Windows 10 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz, 4 Core(s), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2 gig GDDR5, 16 gigs ram
Bobby-Z
User Banned
Posted: 17th Oct 2015 20:01
it means no , i created entirely myself , and mine is better in my opinion as it obv has more features to it, this matter is being handled by TGC , i am finishing my teller aspect of bank system then sending it all to TGC to confirm it's created from scratch (money system / power system / bank and atm system) , i really dont appreciate being called a thief for my own work , TGC has asked my not to create my own scripts that do what his do , and release for me , so out of respect for TGC i am not going to do that , however accusing someone of stealing cause they used global functions in their script , is very rude , the respectful thing to do would be to simply , ask before i release , to send him or TGC a copy to examine and confirm its not stolen (when i say global functions im reffering to panel and TextCenterOnXColor ) anyways if i sound angry or frustrated , i do apologize , i am not frustrated with you TGC or anyone else in the community , just frustrated with the person making the false accusations , and i hope when its proven that scripts are created by me , that he will have enough respect to apologize or at the very least retract his accusations
hiredgunz48
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2015 22:17
Well, thanks for you reply. The thing is that I don't see anywhere that Acid accused you of anything. In fact he said

"It looks very familiar. Are these scripts from TGC Store with the changed text?"

Considering that George Harrison got busted and paid a huge amount of money for 3 common notes from "He's so fine" for his "My sweet lord", and with much less evidence of his lifting those notes for his song, I don't see why you are so upset. I mean, anyone would at least ask if something they wrote was lifted after seeing those many similarities between your script and his

I don't even know Acid, and all I see if a legitimate question rather than an accusation...

Anyway, I'm sure it'll be worked out. Have a good one.
Windows 10 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz, 4 Core(s), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2 gig GDDR5, 16 gigs ram
Inertia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2015 00:23
hiredgunz48 wrote: "George Harrison got busted and paid a huge amount of money for 3 common notes from "He's so fine""

And if Harrison had bought the sheet music to "He's So Fine" before writing his song it would look all the worse, lol.

“C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do, it blows away your whole leg.”
--Bjarne Stroustrup
PM
hiredgunz48
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2015 00:58
True that LOL
A c i d
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2015 17:24
Bobby-Z,

You made scripts very similar to my scripts.
I didn't accused you of anything, but asked a sane question about it.
Therefore your accusations me in "making the false accusations" are totally ungrounded and silly.
science boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2015 18:07
blimey guys calm down

life is too short,

as it goes tgc should not be stopping anyone from hurling out free scripts if they want to, lua is not tgcs. and in the market of free or paid it is up to the people who make the items scripts models skybox.

however releasing out of spite is a bit over zealous, so yes glad calmed down. but tgc should not hold back free items if were to be given. that is like me making a similar model to something and releasing for free. i cant see a problem as i have lots of stuff i could give away similar to other models, alas i have not out of respect to others selling. but if i chose to i should be able to. its a choice thing.

happy days guys relax and may the force be with you
an unquenchable thirst for knowledge of game creation!!!
Bobby-Z
User Banned
Posted: 19th Oct 2015 18:57
listen , i wasnt tryna start anything , i obv have respect for you or i wouldnt of bought pretty much everything you have for sale on store and still use it in my game , even though i can script it myself , some stuff i bought i am not using , only cause by scripting it myself , i was able to make work more into my advantage , as for you not accusing me , im srry if i took it the wrong way but how you want me to take it , "this looks familiar" pointing out similarities between photos , that tells me im being accused , if thats not not the case i apologize for jumping to conclusions , however in my eyes a simple , "would you mind sending that to me before you release so i may see its not mine " would have sufficed , in reality im a fan of your scripting and proud of my work , i was already planning on sending you and TGC a copy before i release to get your opinion on it , anyways bottom line ive been working hard on these scripts , created them from scratch myself , and i would never take credit for someone else's script , as i know first hand how much effort they can take, finally i would like to apologize , i realize i probably over reacted , i just been working very hard on them and soon as i thought someone was telling me i was stealing my own work i guess i snapped, given the situation i hope you can understand why , anyways i will be sending copies of scripts as i said in previous post when im done with final component "bank teller" should only be a couple more days now. Also before i end this post , i would like to apologize about putting you down about scripts , although i have come across slight issues you work is very good and that was wrong of me , again that boiled down to me snapping , anyways i will send those scripts soon

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 00:28:09
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 00:28:09