Product Chat / Third Person How Is It Coming?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
A lot of what I plan I will need 3rd person, I've done some searching and would like to know the status of 3rd person camera, character animations. Also could anyone recommend a pack with female avatars? Do you still have to mod the wizard character to get a 3rd person setup going? Thank you!
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
3rd person for every character is on the voting list and its something I want as well
The Wizard is still the only character that is 100% third person compatible .

Its the waiting game for us both I'm afraid but not a lot can happen until this huge update to DX11 is complete and something that had to be done so that GameGuru will stand up with just as good GFX and speed as any similar product out there meaning we will be around for years to come.

Once complete the voted features will start flying out the door with an amazing engine to accompany them ....
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM
Teabone
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2015 23:28
Is the voting system more of for things we want to happen sooner than others? Because there is a hell of a lot of things i didnt upvote simply because I'd prefer the things i have voted on (strategically) to be done sooner.
i7 -2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz - Windows 7 - 8GB RAM - Nivida GeForce 420 GT
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Is the voting system more of for things we want to happen sooner than others? Because there is a hell of a lot of things i didnt upvote simply because I'd prefer the things i have voted on (strategically) to be done sooner."

The choice is yours ... strategic or I want this first ... I tend to look at the top 2 and pick one of those as it seems that's what most want first according to the numbers so I just go with the flow ....picking anything else seems futile for the moment...

However .... The way I see it is the sooner those get added the sooner what I really want creeps up and they will come down fast once this engine upgrade is out the way.

The voting list may look long but its not....Once it gets going some features may only take Lee a day to implement so maybe one , two and three "might" get done in any release period .... depending on what the top 3 are of course
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 20:51:22
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 20:51:22