Scripts / Cheats

Author
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
I would like to know if it is possible to (assuming it would be a script) have the ability to add cheats. Similar to most FPS games. The user can open the terminal and type in something like Godmode to enable "God Mode" or givemeshotgun to get the shotgun.

I know a lot of people don't like the ability to have cheats in a game however I think it would be pretty cool to have this ability. This is something I would like to play around with in two different ways.

1. The user simply has the ability to use the cheats.

2. Each time a user uses a cheat code more characters are added to the game making it harder for them.

Not sure if GG is at this stage yet as this may be something more than a LUA script. Anyone one else looking into this?
More tutorials and freebies on my website
Win7 Ultimate 64bit, i7 , 32GB RAM Gskill, SSD, GTX 680, Logitech G19
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Lua scripting is a little limited in this regard at present, but it would be possible to add many cheats if you wished. heres a quick example, not quite what you are after but it is a start. you will need to do a little more for the input box you mention, but it is possible. If you have issues with this script, change the getinkey line to "if g_KeyPressE == 1 then".

Just a simple way to get unlimited health. Although I haven't tested it, it should work. Press the tilde button to activate or change it in the script.

SPECS: Q6600 CPU. Nvidia 660GTX. 8 Gig Memory. Win 7.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 08:49:55
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 08:49:55