Free Models and Media / [LOCKED] random pack of models i brought into gameguru

Author
User Banned
Posted: 8th Sep 2015 02:24 Edited at: 8th Sep 2015 21:11
BYZMODZ
---------------

Hello my name is Bobby Z A.K.A SCRIPTZ, i have a pack of random models i brought into gameguru , figgured id upload them incase someone has a use for them

Models In This Pack Are:

- ELECTRONICS
- 1st Generation Apple PC
- Nintendo Game Boy
- Nintendo GameCube
- Nintendo GameCube Controller
- Nintendo Wii
- Old Nokia Cell Phone (from the matrix movies)
- MegaDrive
- Nintendo DS
- Neo Geo
- Nintendo Entertainment System (N.E.S)
- Nintendo Entertainment System Controller (N.E.S Controller)
- Sony PlayStation
- Sony PlayStation 2
- Sony PlayStation 3
- Sega Saturn
- FOLIAGE
- corn
- MISC
- Alien Egg 01
- Alien Egg 02
- Bathtub
- Mr.Hankey (The Christmas Poo)
- Pizza
- STRUCTURES
- House 01 (for detail, non-enterable)
- House 02 (for detail, non-enterable)
- House 03 (for detail, non-enterable)
- House 04 (for detail, non-enterable)
- VEHICLES
- School Bus (Damaged)

Download By Attached Files or At The Folllowing Link:

Link removed

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2015 02:36
Thank you.
Perhaps you could post some pictures of the stuff. Also if users will be able to use these for commercial or private use, whether you want credit for using these.
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 8gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit

Old Larry
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2015 08:33 Edited at: 8th Sep 2015 08:42
Nice pack.
Don't forget to change the "model = modelname.dbo" with "model = modelname.x"
Smile today, tomorrow could be worse

http://bestradiolarry.ro/fps/

"The best forum, game software, operating system or web platform, it's that software which can give you most of the features and speed, not just amazing graphics."
Bobby-Z
User Banned
Posted: 8th Sep 2015 18:56
hello, first off i would like to thank you all for helpful advice & positive replies , as for pictures srry bout that , i will post some pics on this age at one point today , and be sure to do so on any future uploads/posts. As for credit, well credit is always appreciated , however i am not requiring people to credit me, as for personal/commercial use , thats your decision now , and finally as for changing the .dbo to .x , i did not know that was required , and when you download youll see these models include their .dbo & .x amongst their other files , should i disinclude .dbo files in future uploads , cause all the models ive brought in have .dbo's aswell as .x's , is 1 of them not needed perhaps ? , anyways knowledge on this is appreciated lol , last thing i wanna do is annoy the community , also for details like suage & credits , i will be sure to make sure those are included for future uploads
Bobby-Z
User Banned
Posted: 8th Sep 2015 20:11
hello again , here are pics of models (attached to post)

also im not entirely sure but its possible , i might of uploaded wrong mr hankey , i have 2 mr hankeys i made one shows up proper the other was a test gone wrong lol anyways im 90 percent sure i included the right mr hankey , but just incase , id rather be on the safe side , and include update for mr hankey so if you go to open mr hankey and hes all black just download this update and replace files and youll be good , srry bout that every1

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Bobby-Z
User Banned
Posted: 8th Sep 2015 20:14
hi again , about the changing of dbo to x , i think i misunderstood your meaning at first lol , were u refferring to in the fpe have it call .x instead of .dbo ? , if thats the case i have no problem doing that , but is there a reason why , cause it works fine calling the dbo , i dont really see why calling the .x would be different
nuncio
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2015 21:43
awesome stuff! thank you for sharing this!
http://www.nuncio-rap.de
intel core i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz; 8GB RAM // NVIDIA GeForce GTX560Ti
bburgess
Years of Service
User Offline
Awwww link removed? have I missed out?
PM
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2015 02:57
The link was removed due to these models being in other games.

So verification is being requested, so that no copyrights are broken.

So for the moment no commercial use of these models until we get the confirmation from the OP that they are the original artist.

Thank you.
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 8gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2015 06:12 Edited at: 9th Sep 2015 06:13
Hello Bobby!

I'm afraid it isn't looking too good for you at the moment. We seem to have dug up some evidence that some (or all) of the media you have been distributing is not yours. Here (for example) is a link to the bus you've shown us: http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/artists/446235176?view_mode=2

It seems it's from a game called "Lollypop Chainsaw" Since it is owned (again, it appears to be so) by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment; I would hazard a guess that it was not meant to be redistributed?

Now, we believe in being fair; so I'm going to give you a day to let us know what exactly happened, and where the rest of this media came from (such as the Facehugger Egg, commonly found in most Alien games). As you know, we take redistributing copyright material pretty darn serious here; there are, in fact, stiff consequences for such actions.

I await your reply.
Intel Core i7-4820K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770
PM
Old Larry
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2015 07:49 Edited at: 9th Sep 2015 07:50
Bobby-Z wrote: "hi again , about the changing of dbo to x , i think i misunderstood your meaning at first lol , were u refferring to in the fpe have it call .x instead of .dbo ? , if thats the case i have no problem doing that , but is there a reason why , cause it works fine calling the dbo , i dont really see why calling the .x would be different"

Yes, in the fpe file model better do use yourmodel.x .
The dbo and bin files can be vanish and must be erase after every changes made in the fpe model file.
Smile today, tomorrow could be worse

http://bestradiolarry.ro/fps/

"The best forum, game software, operating system or web platform, it's that software which can give you most of the features and speed, not just amazing graphics."
The Next
TGC Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2015 16:47
Locked as uploaded media breaches AUP
Windows 7 Pro, Intel i7 3.8 GHz (Passmark: 9021), 16GB DDR3, NVIDIA GTX 780 4GB Superclocked (Passmark: 8056)
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-08 11:28:08
Your offset time is: 2024-05-08 11:28:08