3rd Party Models/Media Chat / Needful Things (Assets)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Game Guru
Posted: 13th Aug 2015 08:41 Edited at: 27th Aug 2015 19:41
I guess we all need things for our games. I don't want to make a bunch of individual threads in the forum, and have it seem like I'm spamming, because that's not my intention. I just need things, so I'm going list them here, and add to this list over time as I think of them.

I will buy everything I ask for over time-- it could be a very long time, so long as the engine supports what I'm trying to do. I can only purchase them with my Steam wallet.

I have another thread for plants I need here https://forum.game-guru.com/thread/213021

Needful Things

Cigar box guitar- Square or rectangle body the size of a cigar box.

Fishing poles- Cane pole with line and bobber, Mechanical fishing pole with line and lure (rod and reel) animated if possible to reel in fish.

5 gallon paint bucket -with hole in lid

Worm- animated if possible

Cricket - (critter) Cricket sound)

Large log cabin resort - Really big, with full interior, multi-level, with deck all the way across the front. Lots of rooms.

Small and medium log cabins - w/full interior

Amphitheatre with steps leading to stage - Typical covered concert stage with a band room if your feeling ambitious.

Circus Tent - Large, Red and white striped

Horse Drawn Carriage- Fancy, w/lighted oil lanterns

Elephant Gun -with Flared barrel (display, or usable weapon)

Whip- Working weapon

Plant Planters- A variety of planters for plants. (Window boxes, starter pots, lg. decorative concrete pots, etc.)

Alligator- and hide, animated

Junonia seashell

Lace Murex seashell

Jaguarundi Cat

Hogzilla- extremely large wild boar

Squirrels- animated

Osceola Turkey- Animated w/sound

Coral snake - animated

Indigo snake - animated

Diamond back rattlesnake - animated w/sound

Water moccasin snake - animated

Stock cars- Racing. (When we get drivable vehicles)

Drag racing cars- The long ones with big tires. (When we get drivable vehicles)

Airboat - (When we get drivable vehicles)

Bass Boat - (When we get drivable vehicles)

Chopper motorcycle - (When we get drivable vehicles)

4 wheel drive trucks - with and without camper shell. (When we get drivable vehicles)

4 wheel ATV's - All terrain vehicles. (When we get drivable vehicles)

Water hose - Rolled up, and straight section.

Fully stocked liquor bar, and Niteclub

Scope huds- Variety of weapon scope huds, view through scope.

Hotdogs

Liver

Shrimp

Pie- Apple , cherry, peach

Birthday cake

Bluegill fish- animated

High Pressure Sodium Lamps and lamp fixtures- Bulb in, bulb out, replaceable bulb. Has orange tint to light Aug 14, 2015.

Fluorescent lights and light fixtures- Bulbs in, bulbs out, replaceable bulbs. Has blue/white tint. Aug 14, 2015.

Buffalo- animated Aug15, 2015

Bull Shark- animated Aug 15, 2015

Wooly Mammoth- animated Aug 15, 2015

Reverse Osmosis System- with change/add filter script Aug15, 2015

Porpoise - Animated. And if possible a way to add a net, fishing line that can be removed, And a slot where the blow hole is so something can be placed in there to be removed by the player, such as a stick. Example: Player's quest is to free a porpoise from tangled fishing line, and remove the stick from the blowhole. Aug 15. 2015

Florida Panther - Animated Aug 15. 2015

Ivory-billed Woodpecker - Animated Aug 15. 2015

Manatee - Animated Aug 16, 2015

Python snake - Large animated Aug 19, 2015

Book - Readable book with 300+ pages ( I have a couple of novels that I have written and would like to add them to my game). I have the RE4 Notes, but that would make for too many individual pages strewn through out the game. I have a specific texture for the outside of the book and something special I'd like to add on top of the texture, a flower of specific origins. The flower will be attached to the out side of the book and light up when interacted with. But, the textured book will be fine if the flower thing is to much. PM me for the texture.
Aug 19, 2015

HUD Tool - " Mixing tool". In the top left corner of the screenshot of the tractor is the tool I need, but for something else. I need it to measure other things. (if you need to know I'll tell you). The red thing attached to the tractor is the actual mixing tool you put the items into to mix. In my case it could be as simple as a barrel.

I'm not sure when or even if crafting will make it's way into GG, but I need something like this. Happy to answer any questions.

More to come
"Don't give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you."- SS <*})))><

Attachments

Login to view attachments
TazMan
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2015 11:54
Wow thats a lot of stuff. I am sure I can have a go at some of it. I will let you know what and when.
HP Pavilion Laptop, AMD A8-4555M APU with Radeon(tm) Graphics HD Graphics 1.6GHz, 8GB Memory, 64 Bit Operating System (Windows 8.1), 1 TB Hard Drive.

I've got something to say - It's better to burn out than fade away.
FabledFoe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2015 22:29
Thank you--yes, it's gonna be a whopper of a game. I appreciate it. I'm sure other users may get some use out some of them items also.

A lot of it is in preparation for when we get the speed boost and other features. And future games. Right now, I'm confined to trying to make interior games because we can turn off the ground for more frames.

But yeah, it's gonna be a cool set of games. Ultimately going MMO. And there's a lot more stuff that's going to be needed.

"Don't give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you."- SS <*})))><
Teabone
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Aug 2015 07:20
MMO? Does scripts work in GG's multiplayer? I've honestly never tested GG's multiplayer feature.
i7 -2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz - Windows 7 - 8GB RAM - Nivida GeForce 420 GT
FabledFoe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Aug 2015 08:01
Based on the Twitch multiplayer video, I know there's co-op. But the MMO part is something I'm working towards. Hopefully in the future, GG will support MMO. I know there use to be an MMO Creator, but I don't know what happened to it.

GameGuru is where I'm starting my journey for this particular game I want to build, I have something else planned for my game, and it's in an MMO form. I'm cutting my teeth here.

I will take my game as far as I can with GG, and support GG as much as I can, for many years to come. I believe the world needs such a software. But--When the time comes, (and it is far off), I have to go MMO.

I will make a variety of games with GG before that happens though. I'm just laying out the ground work right now.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-27 16:18:14
Your offset time is: 2024-05-27 16:18:14