3rd Party Models/Media Chat / Plants needed

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Game Guru
Posted: 11th Aug 2015 20:31 Edited at: 13th Aug 2015 18:51
If you decide to make these, put them in the store, it's the only way I can buy things, my funds are extremely limited (whose aren't right?), but over time, anything I request will be purchased so long as the game engine can handle what I need it to do.

Special Considerations: For the time being, until we get the legacy spawning, from now until about this time 2016, just the fruited plant, or plants in a flowering state will suffice, unless it's the Snapdragons, they should be in the dead state and full bloom state for now.

Plants like corn and tomato would have the tomato and ears of corn on them (fruiting state). Plants like cannabis or basil in the vegetative state or flowering state will work fine temporarily. The sunflower plant is an extremely important one for many reasons, artistically it is very well known for it's seed pattern. However, I have taken black and white photos of the profile of a sunflower, and I could tell right away that it was a sunflower.

The Plants

Tomato plants- in different stages- Seed, seedling, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd stages of vegetative growth, flowering state, fruiting state, and dead state.

Corn Plants- Seed, seedling, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd stages of vegetative growth, flowering state, fruiting state, and dead state.

Cannabis plants- (it's legal in Colorado, and can be used for cops and robbers games) Seed, seedling, 1st, and 2nd stages of vegetative growth, flowering state, flowering state 2 , flowering state 3, dead state and picked state. (picked state is what the plant looks like after it's been picked, more stemmy than a vegetative 3 state.) I watched a video of the old versions of GG, and it had them.

Squash plants-Seed, seedling, 1st and 2nd stages of vegetative growth, flowering state, fruiting state, and dead state.

Bush green beans (non vining)- Seed, seedling, 1st and 2nd stages of vegetative growth, flowering state, fruiting state, and dead state. (Picked state= green beans removed from flowering state.)

Sunflower plants (tall and large, 8 ft. tall foliage, 2.5 ft. wide flowers (can be used as small variety sunflowers by scaling.) -Seed, seedling, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd stages of vegetative growth, flowering state, fruiting state, and dead state.

Purple Basil- Seed, seedling, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd stages of vegetative growth, flowering state 1, 2 and 3, and dead state. (Purple on under side of leaves, and green/ blue on top side of leaf, stem is green and branches are dark purple.)

Carolina Reaper Hot pepper plant- Seed, vegetative growth stages 1 and 2, flowering state, fruiting state, dead state.

Broadleaf sage and White sage plants (Same plant, different colors)- Seed, vegetative state, flowering state, dead state.

Ginger- Root, and vegetative state.

Orchids- Root state, vegetation state 1, flowering states 1 and 2 and 3. (Flowering state 1 is the spike, 2 is spike with flower nodes and state 3 is a spike with a few nodes and many open blooms.)

Snap Dragons- Seed, Vegetative state 1 and 2, flowering state 1, and dead state. (Dead state is important, when a snap dragon withers, it's seed pods look like skulls and weird faces.)

Banana tree- Fruiting tree, and separate bananas, and peels.

Coffee plants- Fruiting, with beans separate. Coffee grounds also.

I have photos of many of the plants in most of the stages for reference. But they can be picked up off the internet, as you already know.

I'll add more in the future.

Thanks for reading
John
"Don't give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you."- SS <*})))><
FabledFoe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2015 07:14 Edited at: 19th Aug 2015 05:44
Banyan Tree- At full growth

Tulips- Full bloom (variety of colors)

Sea Oats- Full bloom, unhusked seeds separate

Orange Tree- Fruiting, fruit separate

Key Lime Tree- Fruiting, fruit separate

Rose Bush- Blooming, cut roses separate

Luffa Plant- Seed, Vining stage 1, vining stage 2= taller and more leaves than vine stage 1, flowering stage, fruiting stage= taller than stage 2 vine and more leaves, fruit separate, fruit dried, fruit sponge (peeled it looks like a long cucumber shaped sponge with three large holes through the center.) Aug 15, 2015

Coconut Tree- w/coconuts on it. Also need coconut , and coconut coir (for placing around trees, like mulch) August 19, 2105

"Don't give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you."- SS <*})))><
Gtox
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2015 08:03
It'd probably be easier and cheaper in the long run to buy a plant/tree creation tool.
FabledFoe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2015 09:05 Edited at: 13th Aug 2015 18:50
That is something I definitely have to consider for the future. Right now it's not an option. I don't plan on buying them all at once, and it gives the real artists something to make a little money with. I will keep it in mind. Thank you

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-19 09:11:08
Your offset time is: 2024-05-19 09:11:08