3rd Party Models/Media Chat / Create a weapon in GameGuru ?

Author
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2015 20:18
Hello everyone,

I am looking for information about the creation and animation of a weapon GameGuru.
In fact I had planned to design lightsaber; so I create the lightsaber, then I copy a default weapon GameGuru (GameCore \ guns) type "dagger".
Then I opened "HUD.X" and this is what complicates it
Indeed I deleted (in Google Sketchup 2015) the dagger then I replaced the lightsaber that I create. However I do not have animation, etc.
Could you tell me what software you use to create the "HUD.X" in size DirectX (.X)?
(I know the HUD.X includes arms and weapon of the player).
What software you use also to animate the "HUD.X"?

Is there a comprehensive tutorial that explains how to design from scratch a weapon to GameGuru?

or ; someone that sense it you can do a Lightsaber as a weapon to GameGuru?
I'd pay that weapon store and I suppose many other developers will be interested ^^

Thank you to you for your help,

Sincerely,

DevCore35

Attachments

Login to view attachments
PM
Ret0102
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm having the same problem, and I actually already started a topic about the same stuff on the steam forums. Could we please get a veteran user to crank out a test gun model with simplest animations along with it being rigged and game ready and show us the steps of what's needed to get our Guns/characters ingame? I'll just be honest, I've used both Cryengine and UE4 and those were much more intuitive and also provided documentation to how to get things going, I'd really like to see some more of the veteran guys make some tutorials for us guys not familiar with this engine and how the structure is setup.
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-19 05:18:41
Your offset time is: 2024-05-19 05:18:41