Product Chat / Main Character with animations.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi everyone,

I am new using GameGuru and I have a question about the possibility of creating new characters.

I have made a new character using Blender (I would like to make a third person game with this character). This character has a diffuse texture (character_D.dds), normal texture (character_N.dds) and specular texture (character_S.dds). Gameguru imports this object perfectly using these textures. Although, when you test the game with your new character (third person or not), you can see a little vibration on your model when you move the camera .

Now, I would like to animate this character (i will use BVH files and blender). But I don't know if I have to use a order in the animation (first animation: stand, second animation: walk, third animation: jump...) or if PFE files or lua files has a part where you can set the animation with the action.

Can you explain me what is the steps to import a new character (with animations) in GG?

Thank you!

Greetings.

PM
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2015 16:01 Edited at: 6th Jul 2015 16:04
If you want your characters to be the same and work with default scripts I imagine you would want the same setup as a normal GG character. There is a list of the anim frames on these forums somewhere (seen something recently), I think Pirate Myke posted them so he may help more there. You can of course look at the existing characters fpe or scripts to find out the frames also.

Welcome to the club!

Edit - In fact I believe there is a already set bone system available if you want an easier job (not that it is easy even then). Again on theses forums somewhere..

SPECS: Q6600 CPU. Nvidia 660GTX. 8 Gig Memory. Win 7.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 13:08:00
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 13:08:00