Free Models and Media / hoping for interiors

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Seeing as how most of the buildings that are available in the shop, except valuable assets don't have an inside, i would love if some of the artists could come together for a revolution of interior assets

The developers keep releasing all sorts of thinks with no walk in potential, aswell as several others.

It would be a great boon to the community and the game itself if a group of creators would come together for a large amount of interior choices.
Mind you, i am not saying you shouldn't be paid, yet there is nothing of the such as of right now.

I understand that most people do not agree with non open areas, yet as of this point, there is no way to even so much as zone into one that you can outfit for anything you enter. Sure there is furniture and the such, just no walls, floor boards, or any other resource. In some ways it would only be as hard as to make a flat wall and place a design on it i know, yet a good many individuals lack that kind of knowledge.

Like i said, if it it acceptable for items to be released under the pretence of being able to be zoned into, then there should also be the assets to make it work. Hope to see interest in this effort, and who said it has to be for free even though this is the area for it.
So when you said jump, did you mean now
PM
TheSourceCode
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey Noktavian, I have a bunch of interior models for ya.

Hope you don't mind modern interiors!

They aren't the best quality, but I am new to modeling, (I animate more in Blender then anything) but I hope you like them! Everyone can feel free to use these.
Here is an example image:

I also attached the models.

Cheers!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
PM
Timba
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2015 16:48
Are they animated?
ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | Intel Core i7 4790k | 16 GB RAM | EVGA GTX 980 SC | 120GB SSD(OS) | 512GB SSD(Programs) | 1TB WD Black(Backups) | EVGA SuperNova 1000W G1
Noktavian
Years of Service
User Offline
Not bad at all code, just 1 problem with the models, the ones that are usable are awesome, yet the table and the lamp are completely blacked out

Ok, so i was not completely clear with what i was wanting to get either for free or paid

Interiors to me means walls, floor, rugs, courtains, and things similar.

I bought the valuable asset building pack two, and it does come with some floors and courtains, yet walls and rugs are completely unheard of in the the shop. That is what i was hoping for. Wallpapered walls, so forth so on.

Once again, thank you code for the assets, awesome and will definatly be used, yet that is what i was speaking of.

Maybe next time i'll try to be more clear.
PM
TheSourceCode
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Are they animated?"

Not yet, but my next set of models I plan on making will have animated doors, desks, cabinets, etc.

Quote: "Not bad at all code, just 1 problem with the models, the ones that are usable are awesome, yet the table and the lamp are completely blacked out

Ok, so i was not completely clear with what i was wanting to get either for free or paid

Interiors to me means walls, floor, rugs, courtains, and things similar.

I bought the valuable asset building pack two, and it does come with some floors and courtains, yet walls and rugs are completely unheard of in the the shop. That is what i was hoping for. Wallpapered walls, so forth so on.

Once again, thank you code for the assets, awesome and will definatly be used, yet that is what i was speaking of.

Maybe next time i'll try to be more clear."

Ah, I see what ya mean now. Those are some great ideas, and plan on actually seeing if I can pull it off, with seperate floors and walls and such for people to create there own custom houses!

Might have some to show around next week, so stay tuned.

And for the black lamp, just figured out what went wrong, in the fpe for the lamp file, the texture names weren't the same, I forgot to rename the .dds files with the '_D' at the end of it. I have attached the fixed version now.

And for the table, I found out the table texture is completely missing, so I attached that aswell.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
PM
Noktavian
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks again Code,

and trust me look forward to seeing what you are planning on. be it furniture or walls. lol
PM
wanderer189
Years of Service
User Offline
I appreciate the work as well. They look good, however the bmp files don't match...hehehe
Teabone
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2015 02:39
I'm not sure why TGC hasn't started taking some of the great interior segments from FPSC-Classic and converting them to entities. Its not hard to do. I will probably do it myself but I wouldn't at all be able to legally share them.
i7 -2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz - Windows 7 - 8GB RAM - Nivida GeForce 420 GT

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 19:40:10
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 19:40:10