Free Models and Media / [Request] HD Model of Everything

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2015 04:23 Edited at: 4th Jun 2015 13:31
Hello everyone.

Here I explain my problem. I find on the store the asphalt that I thing is really awesome! Really beautiful full HD really cool. But I try to find more HD model like HD grass, HD cars, model creature model like more strange zombies. But I dont find some. I found some for unity or other but for gameguru I dont find some. Can we import model from other place to gameguru?

When I speak about hd I mean that:

And sorry for my bad english :/

Thank you alot

Original Message by Mazxz: Posted: 4th Jun 2015 04:07

Found IT :! Thank you

Original Message by Mazxz: Posted: 4th Jun 2015 05:42

No more limite!!!! here a little farm I just import!

By MxZ
PM
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2015 13:29 Edited at: 4th Jun 2015 13:35
You can import any model into gameguru as long as you don't go too overboard with the polycount. Keep in mind that "HD" Models are an art form in itself, very hard to make and can be very expensive. There are numerous you can buy here.

The free 3d Models, where your zombie picture is from, is notorious for hosting a lot of ripped/pirated or otherwise copyrighted media, I adivse against using any of their content for your game.

Please don't doublepost on these forums (post twice in a row), if you look on your left below your avatar you will find an edit button to add to your previous post. I have compiled your posts in this thread. I also have to ask you where this farm model is from? You are only allowed to share models as download that you made yourself or own full license for redistribution

-Wolf
"When I contradict myself, I am telling the truth"
"absurdity has become necessity"
Mazxz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2015 15:01
Wow you are awesome thank you .
By MxZ
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-01 20:37:04