Product Chat / [LOCKED] game guru on the shelf ????

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hello the new update is really cool but i feel there is a long way to go. I know guru will be getting updates but i feel we kinda got side tracked i mean you can create levels but how many games have been made? I see lots of pics and i see some things being developed but seems the guru team is selling the product not complete , i know it still has updates to go but i thought it was a game maker not a level maker and as it is you cant make a game with it unless your a programmer so why sell it , if it still has bugs and don't do as advertise? Don't get me wrong i love guru but seems to me if i were a first time buyer and it says you can make quality games and then go to try it and all i get is a level maker, i would be let down. I feel maybe they should have waited till everyone could have a complete game made from title to end credits . Even if it would just be a bad game it would be complete not just a level or two. I know that game guru cant promise a good game or even a top game that depends on the maker but i feel if i make a claim i can make a game then it should at least be able to do that and so far i have yet to see any complete game. Don't get me wrong i will continue to back guru just get the game making part done first then celebrate and if you get that first then i will be one of the first to dancing with the guru team , but till i can get a game made no dancing LOL
PM
The Next
TGC Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2015 18:27
Locked already threads discussing opinions on the V1 launch.
Windows 7 Pro, Intel i7 3.8 GHz (Passmark: 9021), 16GB DDR3, NVIDIA GTX 780 4GB Superclocked (Passmark: 8056)
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 18:43:24
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 18:43:24