Free Models and Media / Free Music Available To Download!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd May 2015 22:17 Edited at: 22nd May 2015 22:23
I've recently been playing around with Band In A Box, which is an amazing piece of kit (although it does cost an arm and a leg!).

I've composed 5 songs so far which I've originally planned to be used as guitar jam tracks for myself and any other guitarists that may be interested but now I've been thinking about it they could be used for games too.

They can all be found on on my Soundcloud profile here.

All that I ask is that if you use them please credit me as the composer (Harvey Setterfield) and include the original song names in the credits.

Here's the list of songs currently with the key they're in and the chord progressions used just in case any of you want to use them as guitar jam tracks:

Luciana - A Jazz/Funk song in Cm

Rufus, The Cool Cat - A Jazz Swing song in Gb

Fundamental Journey - A Jazz/Funk song in G#

Manhattan - A Jazz/Funk song in Am

Autumn Breeze - A Texas Blues song with a slight Jazz Blues twist in Am

Enjoy, and please give me feedback on what you think either on here or on Soundcloud. Ta!

I'll be adding plenty more as time goes on.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
PM
Tarkus1971
Audio Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2015 09:14
nice stuff, good variety of tracks, check out my store items too. good work.
Aftershock Quad Core AMD FM2+ 3.5 GHz 8GB Motherboard and Processor, A7700k apu, AMD HD7870 gfx card.
King Korg Synth, Alesis SR18 Drum Machine, Akai MPX8 sample player, Roland Fantom XA Synth, Axus Digital AXK2 Digital Drum Kit.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-01 17:53:10
Your offset time is: 2024-05-01 17:53:10