3rd Party Models/Media Chat / 100+ Enterable Houses and Residential Buildings | Guru Buildings : Volume Two Development Thread

Author
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2015 21:52
Terrific work! Keep it up!

Tarkus1971
Audio Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2015 21:57
OK

Here is my new video, thanks to teamhalo for the great buildings.

Aftershock Quad Core AMD FM2+ 3.5 GHz 8GB Motherboard and Processor, A7700k apu, AMD HD7870 gfx card.
King Korg Synth, Alesis SR18 Drum Machine, Akai MPX8 sample player, Roland Fantom XA Synth, Axus Digital AXK2 Digital Drum Kit.
teamhalo
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Gears of War 4
Posted: 5th Jun 2015 05:35
@Disturbing 13 Thanks a lot! I am gald you like it

@Tarkus - Amazing. I love the style and erier feeling that the music gives through the whole video. You have created an awesome example of what Game Guru can create with the right media! I love it! I want to see more! What do you think I should add extra to the pack? I have thought about maybe some ceiling fans, static, animated, and broken, but I can't really think of anything else. Really impressed with the video and it's given me a lot of ideas!!

UPDATE :

All of the buildings are in the process of being reuploaded to Guru Store, so they may be unavialable to download individually. Going to upload a quick fix for the AI. More content will resume after this fix is implemented. As always, please feel free to share your screenshots or examples of what you have made using the pack! Also - this pack is still being developed, if you have ideas for what you want in it- im all ears! Let me know what you want in it and I will make it (or try too) Cheers all

more updates soon
Tarkus1971
Audio Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2015 12:19
@teamhalo - really pleased you liked the video, thanks for the comments, stuff to add to the pack, well…

wallclocks, toaster, kettles, radio/alarm clock,wall hangings, kitchen sink units, table lamps, rugs, small ones, gas fire, a lot of things there.… and i did think about, a house and in the upper floor, a trapdoor, maybe animated that the player could drop down into a hidden room, oh yes and a house with a cellar, i guess that would a high base to sit on to enable you to create a cellar within it.

And how about some garden furniture, i have your 2014 pack, in fact i have all of your work, love the detail you put in. As soon as i have kitted out the house i have in my 1st level and added more puzzles, i will upload another vid, many thanks teamhalo.
Aftershock Quad Core AMD FM2+ 3.5 GHz 8GB Motherboard and Processor, A7700k apu, AMD HD7870 gfx card.
King Korg Synth, Alesis SR18 Drum Machine, Akai MPX8 sample player, Roland Fantom XA Synth, Axus Digital AXK2 Digital Drum Kit.
teamhalo
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2015 20:48
@Tarkus Great list! Just what I needed to get the inspiration for some more models. Here is a simple wall clock with 3D arms. I think I may try to do a few more rugs, and maybe the kitchen sink. I can't do any animations so the trap door house is a no go.

UPDATE:

New stuff

ANIMATED DOORS COURTESY OF AUSHADOW

AuShadow was able to animate the door model for me included in the pack. So I have uploaded animated versions of the doors to the store for free for everyone to download, and they work perfectly with the sizes for the buildings. I amy release a texture sheet guide so you can texture your own doors! Its very easy. I will consider making more textures also.

More stuff coming soon.
Tarkus1971
Audio Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2015 20:55
thought of a few more too

Workshop items, like, saws, drills, they would fit in with your melee weapons in another thread too.

Dirty bath, shower room with tiles, maybe some kids toys, rocking horse, hanging mobiles, cot, building bricks, music boxes, jack in the box,

MXS
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2015 22:02
hey teamhalo you have everything in this pack but the kitchen sink.lol so could you add a kitchen sink to the pack?
more than what meets the eye.Welcome to SciFi Summer

Windows 7 home premium 64bit gtx770 sc acx 2gb gpu boost 2.0

AuShadow
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2015 22:21
@teamhalo some thoughts on the trapdoor, if you had a house model with a blocked off lower room and a hole in the floor of the room above it we could do one of 2 things, I could animate the trapdoor or we could use a teleport to script to put the player into the room, could be used to enter a hidden tunnel lying under a house as well as the tunnel models could then be in a hidden area of the map and just teleport to, just idea's
PC Specs: Windows 7 home 64-bit, Amd 7900 3gb DDR5 graphics, 8gb DDR3 Ram, Intel i7 3.4ghz
Tarkus1971
Audio Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2015 08:28 Edited at: 8th Jun 2015 08:30
here is a new video showing some decal effects and show hide entities, and of course a nice 3d sound script by smallg, and the inside of one of guru buildings v2

teamhalo
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2015 17:20
@Tarkus - Looks great as always, really like the music and sound effects that you add to the scenes. Keep them coming!

@MXS - It is coming my friend I might do multiple styles I'm not sure yet

@AuShadow - Good to note, I may consider doing a quick building like this but I may not have time soon. First thing is I really want to get that ceiling fan finished so we can get on animated on online, they will look pretty cool in these houses.

UPDATE:

Animated doors are free for download in the store! Animation courtesy of AuShadow. Every go grab them here: http://en.tgcstore.net/?md=artist-view&aid=35753

Quick update:
Hey guys, I am going out of town for about a week so I will not be able to work on new media, but I have read through some suggestions and here is a list of what I would like to the add to the pack:

Kitchen Sink
Animated Ceiling fans
Broken ceiling fan
Rugs
Shutters
Toilet
Bath

... feel free to suggest more stuff

cheers all
Tarkus1971
Audio Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2015 18:47
cool thanks for the additional animated doors, and thanks to AuShadow.... look forward to the new stuff when you get back. Great work.
MXS
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2015 22:21
thank you so much teamhalo. have a safe trip out of town.
more than what meets the eye.Welcome to SciFi Summer

Windows 7 home premium 64bit gtx770 sc acx 2gb gpu boost 2.0

3com
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2015 21:01
Well, finally I got your whole pack today, ( many "Send request failed"). Perhaps at mi end.
Anyway now it is fixed.

Thanks for the extras (you and AuShadow)

3com
Laptop: Lenovo - Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 1005M @ 1.90GHz

OS: Windows 8.1 (64) - Ram: 4 gb - Hd: 283 gb - Video card: Intel(R) HD Graphics

PM
teamhalo
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jun 2015 20:16
UPDATE:

Hi guys, I'm back from my trip- I've finally had some time to whip up a new model. Here is a sink. Next up will be maybe a ceiling fan or a bathtub or something. More to come soon, stay tuned

Tarkus1971
Audio Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jun 2015 20:59
everything including] the kitchen sink, good work

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-19 01:05:33
Your offset time is: 2024-05-19 01:05:33