3rd Party Models/Media Chat / Tazmans Guru Shop Items [WIP]

Author
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2015 16:48 Edited at: 2nd May 2015 16:51
Hi guys, I thought I would start a thread that includes all of my new items in the store and items that are a work in progress, I have up to now separated these out on the forum but to be honest it is too many to keep an eye on so I have taken a page out of Wiazardofid, Uncle Wolf and Unfamillia's book and everything will be here from now on.

To that end here is something I have started today, it needs some more finesse and texture work but I hope it will be something that people will like.

An Old Windmill:

Maybe I will do this with some animation inside and out since it is meant to be a 'working mill'
HP Pavilion Laptop, AMD A8-4555M APU with Radeon(tm) Graphics HD Graphics 1.6GHz, 8GB Memory, 64 Bit Operating System (Windows 8.1), 1 TB Hard Drive.

I've got something to say - It's better to burn out than fade away.
HarryWever
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2015 20:18
Nice work. looks great

I put on my wooden shoes.

cheers
Harry
PM
TazMan
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2015 16:47
Well that is the Windmill finished and up on the shop:

Next among many at the moment but will fit with the Medieval / Tudor theme is an Oast House:

Just started so I thought it best to show in clay.
HP Pavilion Laptop, AMD A8-4555M APU with Radeon(tm) Graphics HD Graphics 1.6GHz, 8GB Memory, 64 Bit Operating System (Windows 8.1), 1 TB Hard Drive.

TazMan
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2015 16:09
Just to finish a couple of things off and it will be in the store:

TazMan
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2015 17:04 Edited at: 10th May 2015 15:24
Hi guys, I thought it was time for a freebie. So I have put up a couple of free ivy's for you. I will be putting the direct link to them as soon as they have been approved.
I will also be putting some other different ivy's up free in a day or two. Below are the first Ivy's that should be showing in the store soon.

Here are the links to the freebies for ease:
http://en.tgcstore.net/?md=view&oid=22930
http://en.tgcstore.net/?md=view&oid=22968

Enjoy

TazMan
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th May 2015 10:44
[New item in the shop]

I have had the Civil War Musket now for a while but I wanted to try and turn it into a weapon that you could use, unfortunatly I need a bit more training to do this. So I decided to put it out there just as it is for anyone that might want it.

Along with the Musket I created a Musket Stand that is also in the shop now, her is an image of them both.

and links to them in my shop:
Musket: http://en.tgcstore.net/?md=view&oid=22973
Musket Stand: http://en.tgcstore.net/?md=view&oid=22974

Enjoy

TazMan
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2015 10:19
High everyone, here is another thought I have been working on for the last couple of days. Anyone heard of the follies in GB. In architecture, a folly is a building constructed primarily for decoration, but either suggesting through its appearance some other purpose, or merely appearing to be so extravagant that it transcends the normal range of garden ornaments or the class of building to which it belongs.

I started off easy with the Nore Hill Folly, which should be in the store in the next couple of days:

I then moved on to the Broadway Tower [UK], which was quite a bit more complicated than I first thought. This has five floors all of which are accessible by a circular staircase. There is a bit more work to do on it but I think it will be a nice entity when done.

HarryWever
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2015 11:26
Thats looking real nice..
Harry
PM
TazMan
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2015 16:59
Thanks Harry, something else I have been thinking about for a while.

A Dirigible - This one is 205 feet long:

I am thinking about have it flying about in the level and perhaps having a building that one could be parked at, there is also a possibility of being able to walk around inside one. but it is all open to change at the moment.

Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2015 02:38
Excellent, stuff is looking good.
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 8gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit

HarryWever
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2015 12:59
Quote: "being able to walk around inside one"

That would be very cool.
Harry
Harry
PM
TazMan
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2015 14:48 Edited at: 11th Jun 2015 14:50
Hello everyone.

Sorry It has been a while since I started these projects but I have had some personal stuff happening at home so it took me a while to complete them. Added to that the new Folly that is below has been a bit of a pain in the butt to be honest, but thanks to a few of you guys I have sorted the problems out and hopefully it will be in the shop soon.

Broadway Tower Folly (Finished hopefully)
You can access all of the towers 5 levels plus the roof via a spiral staircase.

More to come.

teamhalo
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Gears of War 4
Posted: 11th Jun 2015 16:51
Looking awesome, please post some more screens! Does that have an interior inside? IT looks like and it seams very detailed. Keep up the posts I enjoyed seeing your models. Do you have plans to expand that style of castle like structures?

Keep em coming
HarryWever
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2015 22:58
That looks amazing Tazman
Real nice

Harry
Harry
PM
TazMan
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2015 18:42 Edited at: 13th Jun 2015 17:11
its always nice when people appreciate the work put in.

@teamhalo I will post some more screen shots. I did originally put this in as a single item as folly's generally are just that, but I also think it looks good as a castle item and I have been thinking about doing some more in the same vein.

PS: This is now in the store. http://en.tgcstore.net/?md=view&oid=23464

Edited with new images as promised:-

Second Floor:

Third Floor:

Roof:

There is a fourth and fifth floor that is not showing here.

Thanks guys,

TazMan
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2015 11:45 Edited at: 3rd Jul 2015 11:51
High. I have not added anything here for a while I am working on a new pack, but I decided it was about time I put something in the shop.

To this end I have added 4 items to the shop with more to follow soon.

Large Old Building:

City Building 03 (Apocolypse Style):

City Building 04 (Apocolypse Style):

Animated Chest of drawers:

I will let you know about the new pack soon.

HarryWever
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2015 13:42
nice style those apocalyptics buildings.
Really cool.
great work
harry
Harry
PM
TazMan
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2015 12:02
Thanks Harry, I have a couple more to finish off and then hopefully I will do some more in the same style.

cybernescence
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Cogwheel Chronicles
Posted: 4th Jul 2015 12:41
Taz, your 'folly' is great, looks superb in game. I was hoping you would be continuing with the dirigible and associated building idea - is this abandoned or on the back burner ?
DonMena
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2015 19:58
i love your work man... kinda sad i didn't look better to find some of the cool stuff you had. I missed it when i spent all my money. XP Ill have it soon! any chance we would be able to get your cannons in working condition? Or have someone get them working? They in working condition would be great for my game and better then the versions i have now! : ) let me know please.
TazMan
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2015 12:00
@cybernescence Thanks for that, I just put the dirigible to one side until I got some good texture to put on it and I am definatley going to do a building to use with it. Coming soon - watch this page.

@DonMena Thanks for saying such great things about my work, I did think about making the cannons work. I know how to animate them to show them working but I don't know how to show them damaging items or hurting people. I will look into it and let people know on this page if I manage to do it.

TazMan
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2015 15:00
@DonMena I had a go at the White House, below is a WIP of it. Let me know if this is what you want. The image is from the back.

DonMena
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2015 18:24
that is looking amazing! originally since i couldn't find anyone i was just going to have it as a decal on one of the invisible walls of the edge of the game. this will be so much better! Great Work!
TazMan
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2015 17:37 Edited at: 17th Jul 2015 14:44
Almost finished.

It took a while but I am almost done with the White House. Unfortunately it is not exactly as it should be, This is because it seems that the back of the White House is lower than then front, so I had to make a couple of changes to accomodate it.
Here is an image of the front.

Back:

When it is done it will come in three seperate models. The polycount was a bit too high as one. This is because I do like to get as much detail in there as possible.

HarryWever
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2015 23:06
well that look really good man, amazing. great job

Harry
Harry
PM
DonMena
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2015 19:47
Wow that looks great! XD It also looks expensive! lol. Great work.
TazMan
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2015 12:12
The white has been accepted into the shop, I had a bit of trouble with the texture at first but this has been sorted and it is in now.

@DonMena It is not as expensive as you think. Yes I put a lot of time and effort into it, but I don't want to out price my models. Also as I said if someone only wants to see the front / back of the White House then they only need to buy the front or back and the middle cutting the price by a third.

DonMena
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2015 17:47
thats great! now i just need to wait till i get paid next friday to buy it...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-27 19:10:48
Your offset time is: 2024-05-27 19:10:48