Product Chat / Some Trouble after update

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2015 19:21
HI guys, first of all i´m sorry my very first post in these forums is about trouble i bought GG 2 days ago and i´m amazingly happy with it, it´s the game editor i´ve been waiting for since... well forever ...

so i´ve been working on a rather complex level and it worked all smoothly with no issues... i took a creative break and decided to build a quick shootout level, all fine still, until i klicked the test level button...

it loaded up to the "A.I. obstacles" step, where it suddenly stopped (or so i thought at least)... after a while i force closed the program (task manager) after which a popup told me there was an update (the one half an hour agp or so...) ...all good i thought, maybe that´s why GG stopped loading the map, so installed it, and restarted GG...

now since then the editor is a lot more "un-smooth", scrolling across the map is very choppy (with shift or without) and starting the testlevel still gives a hang at the AI obsticles step... well, i let it run while logging in to the forums and after a few minutes it suddenly continued to load, and "ingame" everything runs smoothly as before...

so, any idea what can be wrong with the editor/loading to level and could anybody tell me what the AI obstacles are exactly?
PM
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2015 03:05
Yes I have noticed that also, and it has been reported to the Dev's.

Thank you for posting this.
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 8gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit

HarlsonRS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2015 11:27
ah nice, thanks Mike... btw, love your assets..if i could i pbl would make you rich xD
PM
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2015 13:45
Thank you, glad they are getting a good use for you.
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 8gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 04:58:55
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 04:58:55