Product Chat / [LOCKED] I have a game for you!....MOD's please Read....

Author
Game Guru Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2015 02:08
Hello Guru's

I would like to present to you a single level game that is playable and winnable .I do not consider this game to be worthy of the Showcase.But I also do not plan to work on much more! I did NOT just slap this game together overnight....I have been working on this game since I received my steam key's last month.This game is pack'd with a Vishnu launcher so the files are encrypt!

I need a MOD to "OK" this......

If I get the "OK" I will respond to this thread with a link to the youtube video on this game that contains the download.

Some MOD's may know me from the TGC classic forums and I can only tell you that I'm hear to learn and move forward as a game development artist. This game and video will show you as an amateur what I am dealing with when it comes to lag and other issues .I ask you to give me the 'OK" on this because I have to go back to work in my REAL life as a blue collar tradesman.I can not work on this project much more because my REAL work is here and I will be to busy until mid summer...

I actually consider this a good and fun game or I would not tell you about it....you will need to play this game with a decent computer and graphics driver.It does run very nice on my lenovo y510p 16 g/NVIDIA but will not even load on my old XP!

So?.....do you want to see it...?
ShN33Ky
The Next
TGC Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2015 09:30
We will allow this sort of thing but it has to go either in the WIP or the Showcase boards, and must meet the requirements of those boards.

This is in the wrong place so I am locking it.
Windows 7 Pro, Intel i7 3.8 GHz (Passmark: 9021), 16GB DDR3, NVIDIA GTX 780 4GB Superclocked (Passmark: 8056)
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 23:31:58
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 23:31:58