Product Chat / Problem with downloading content

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Amongst the various emails I have now sent to support with no such luck I thought I would try on here.

I believe its no longer an issue with my Steam account being linked as I come across the following messgae:

"Steam account

You have successfully linked a Steam account to your profile.

Your Details

Your account is a Steam only account, no details are held by TheGameCreators."

I have tried restarting all software on my computer, clearing browser cache, restarted computer, tried on a different computer. Now I am finding that OVERALL when I log into my store homepage via Steam login, my account is linked but none of the content I have purchased is there, however if I log out and then log into my gamecreator account all my content is there? Either way no matter which account I am logged into amongst restarting all software and computer etc... The GameGuru application does not bring up my purchased content? Someone please help, this is driving me crazy! I don't feel like support are listening to my precise problem?
PM
The Next
TGC Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2015 15:07
I am the web manager for TGC so will be able to help you out directly.

Do you get an error when downloading? or just no content shown to download?

I can see you have one item on your account that should be installed in your entitybank under "/Purchased/kencharleslong/Buildings/wallpillarsconcrete1", can you double check this isn't already downloaded.
Windows 7 Pro, Intel i7 3.8 GHz (Passmark: 9021), 16GB DDR3, NVIDIA GTX 780 4GB Superclocked (Passmark: 8056)
PM
Cropsaius
Years of Service
User Offline
I get "No content shown to download"

You are correct, that is because that was a free item, I don't know why it downloaded that but none of my paid items.
PM
The Next
TGC Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2015 16:21
There are no other items on your account, only that one.
Windows 7 Pro, Intel i7 3.8 GHz (Passmark: 9021), 16GB DDR3, NVIDIA GTX 780 4GB Superclocked (Passmark: 8056)
PM
Cropsaius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2015 16:38 Edited at: 24th Mar 2015 16:39
Hi,

That is correct on the STEAM ACCOUNT but this is meant to be Linked to my GameCreators account? So why does it not pass over if they are both linked to each other?

- See attached screenshot, the one with no items is signing into the store with my normal game creator account where the items show

- See attached screenshot, the one with items is signing into the store via my steam account where no items show

It would seem I have purchased items under my game creator account and not my steam account, MAIN question being, why can't these be passed over? They are usless to me else as I have purchased GameGuru through steam so these items will not show otherwise.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
PM
Cropsaius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2015 17:05 Edited at: 24th Mar 2015 17:35
Is it possible I am not allowed to carry them over therefore loosing my money? I am really hoping the case has not been closed on this, I am not very happy with the outcome.
PM
Cropsaius
Years of Service
User Offline
Sorry to add another post, is anyone looking into this or as it been closed?
PM
Cropsaius
Years of Service
User Offline
Additional information: Noticed that on my profile page when I log in via Steam it has a box: Linked TGC account: the box is blank, surely it can be linked in this way hence carrying my items over?
PM
The Next
TGC Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2015 19:00
You haven't linked your accounts correctly, that is why the purchases haven't been moved across. Please PM me the email address of your TGC account and then I will link your TGC account to your Steam account.

The account with the free item will be deleted and only your TGC account will exist.
PM
SomeT
Years of Service
User Offline
I think my steam account is now unlinked? Confused what to do next?
PM
SomeT
Years of Service
User Offline
Problem resolved, many thanks!
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 02:48:54
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 02:48:54