Product Chat / when will the full game come out

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2015 21:58
Sorry for asking this but i ddidnt see a topic on this but when will the full game come out!
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
GameGuru is early access on steam at the moment which means its in continues development ..... But I know what you mean.
The real question is ...Do you want it finished or it to continue with adding great features

You cannot really put a finished date with so many requested features ... No doubt at some point it will come out of early access but the development will continue ..
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM
MooKai
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2015 10:37
I read somewhere before that special point will be around dec. 2015?
Old school FPS fan, DOOM!!! Why GG not working on my AMIGA 500?
PM
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes, I heard Lee say the end of this year, but then again I wouldn't count on it. Lee estimated Reloaded would take about 5-6 months initially! I was rather flabbergasted when I first saw that. Perhaps the FPS side of things will be done by the end of the year, can't see other game genres being added quite that fast, but possibly once the engine is solid. It has a way to go performance wise for me still, recent projects are starting to bring it to a crawl, again .

It has been on the go for over 2 years now, so don't see it going vastly faster anytime soon, unless Steam has gone really well.

SPECS: Q6600 CPU. Nvidia 660GTX. 8 Gig Memory. Win 7.
snowdog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2015 18:10
Yup, I reckon that they'll probably have the FPS part done by then but with plenty more features to be added next year such as vehicles and stuff.

And considering the interest in RPG features we'll see that being added early next year.

Complete guesswork of course but I think it's quite likely imo.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 09:32:23
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 09:32:23