Product Chat / Features

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 9th Mar 2015 17:26
Hello TGC, I frequent user of FPS Creator and game guru too.
Please take my post seriously))
1) SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
correct them, they are not relevant, I have here is the iron and everything works fine:
Nvidia GeForce 9600 with 512mb of video,
Intel core2 Duo 2.4 GHz
2 GB of RAM
windows 7

2) Innovations
2.1)
Create multiple levels (bonding) as in x9 and x10.
2.2)
More free content for your designer, I certainly know how to make a model, but not complex (houses, table, TV), but what about those people who do not know how?
make steam to additional content packs, which will be a lot of characters, weapons and items, say a hundred.
good enough for your fans))
2.3)
To work on the programming language Gameguru virtually no support teams, and better make a separate script editor free program specifically for your designer, say it will be possible to find out which team he currently supports, and update it.
All the best,
Dmitry, Russia, Krasnodar
PM
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2015 17:49
Hello,

On to your points...

1.) These are the minimum system requirements for running GameGuru:

Quote: " Minimum:
Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2GHz or AMD Dual-Core 2GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 400 series or AMD Radeon HD 6000 series, 1GB Video Card (Minimum Shader Model 2.0)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 4 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers "

You can find all this information on the main store page here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/266310

2.1) Tightening up Single Player and Muliplayer features and core operations is on the forefront of development right now; so level traversing is definitely something that's being worked on and improved upon.

2.2.) You should check back with the TGC Content Store frequently, as more content is being approved every day! You can even filter through the selections, to choose your favorite artist (or just apply a filter for only free items)! The Store will continue to grow, as time goes on.

2.3) LUA is the language that the scripting work is done in. Here is an official guide to using LUA in GameGuru: GameGuru LUA scripting summary and guide.

We are always looking for Community input, on what you'd like to see in the future! Thanks for your input.
Intel Core i7-4820K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 21:38:51
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 21:38:51