Off Topic / Synergy-3D : little asset store that also sells gameguru ready packs

Author
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2015 16:19
Hey!

A while ago I started my own little store. Its a risk I took and I'm not sure if it will pay back what I have put into it at the end of the year.
The reason being that I wanted my stuff to be available for other engines aswell without dealing with the often absurd guidelines for in-engine stores. Trust me, the TGC store has its annoyances but is far more forgiving than some other uni...other engines that I don't like as much.

Lafette has some of his work on there too and the "Mystic Library Pack" (while there are many parts of it also on the store) is, for some time at least, an exclusive pack for that store. (the gameguru ready version with the upgraded shader maps that is). There is a topic on the TGC geek culture board aswell...I hope this doesn't count as double posting!

If you are interested, please check it out... there is a link here:

Synergy-3D

Lemme know what you think!

-Wolf
"When I contradict myself, I am telling the truth"

"absurdity has become necessity"

79% Sale on my latest Scifi Modelpack. Get it here!
The Next
TGC Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2015 18:44
I am just wondering what annoys you about the store? I would love to work with the artists and the rest of the team to improve it as much as we can.

Always open to criticism and I want the artists to shape the store and help make it the best it can be.
Windows 7 Pro, Intel i7 3.8 GHz (Passmark: 9021), 16GB DDR3, NVIDIA GTX 780 4GB Superclocked (Passmark: 8056)
PM
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2015 19:31
Hey TheNext:

I know that its unlikely that anything will be changed about that but I usually make large packs with many variations. The often mentioned fact that we need to upload everything individually and that we need to take screenshots for everything individually makes it a time-consuming undertaking.

Being able to upload mini-packs ( lets say a set of pipes with 4 variations) on the fly without having to upload every pipe individually and being able to incorporate the minipacks in regular packs would be a great feature.

-Wolf
"When I contradict myself, I am telling the truth"

"absurdity has become necessity"

79% Sale on my latest Scifi Modelpack. Get it here!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 14:23:44
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 14:23:44