Off Topic / [LOCKED] Some rotten apples

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2015 13:52 Edited at: 3rd Feb 2015 13:57
wizard of id you sir have got the biggest attitude problem i have ever seen you think because you came first in a competition you are above everyone well i am sorry to say you are not and out of everyone i talk to on here not one person likes or has anything good to say about you.

What does that say about you as a person anyway thanks to everyone for the kind messages i know some of you couldn't reply due to it being locked but thanks for the pm's people like that do tend to spoil things its sad to say.

The mods can lock this if they wish but to be fair they shouldn't have locked my last one they should have had a word in his ear as it is unfair to users.

PC SPECS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit, CPU: Intel I7 x99 - 4GHz, GPU: Nvidia 980 GTX 4GB, MEM: 16GB DDR4, HDD: SSD, 2x 4K Acer Monitors
almightyhood
Years of Service
User Offline
i happen to agree m8, woi has not been raised with the "if you cant say something nice don't say anything at all" says something about his upbringing I guess..
I wish you the best of course as I wanted to post to the other thread but guess I cant...
also would like to point out that the attitude of woi is damaging at times to tgc community I feel. guess im about to get shouted at also LOL..
to which I can say now don't bother woi it will fall on deaf ears..

evga GeForce gtx 750 ti boost2.0 2gb gddr5. win 8.1 amd 4100fx cpu quad core 4gb ram.
PM
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2015 14:05 Edited at: 3rd Feb 2015 14:10
Both sides have had their say. I suggest we all leave it alone now. This user has left for his own reasons; everyone is free to do so. What everyone is NOT free to do, is clutter up the boards with drama. This is the last time I want to have to address this particular issue.

Flame

This thread has been locked due to the unmanageable number of flame responses. Please refer to section 3.11 - 3.12 of the Acceptable Usage Policy for full details:

AUP Section 3.17 ...Moderators shall, at their discretion, determine what constitutes a violation of these terms, along with generally accepted netiquette standards, and can take action against those who violate these rules.

If you contributed to the reason for locking, you may now find yourself on moderation, or in extreme cases a ban.

Intel Core i7-4820K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 07:55:21
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 07:55:21