Scripts / day to night "bug" ?(smallg's script)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2015 11:08
the day to night script gets dark to qiulky,have tried changing it and it does not seem to letghten it much.
i want it so so its 20 minnutes a day,how would i do this????
PM
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2015 22:21 Edited at: 10th Jan 2015 22:26
You really should stop posting so many individual posts and stick to a learning Lua thread or something. I have not used the day & night script so cannot help as such. There must be a timer or counter delay that you can increase somewhere in there. This is fairly simple stuff. I really recommend studying lua a little, as people like to help, but don't like to just provide scripts for people only wanting them and not trying to learn from them. I'm not saying you aren't, but continually posting threads asking for scripts is not a good sign. Your forum name does not help in this matter.

Edit - Just look for a timer or a counter in there that controls the speed of change and increase it. If it's a timer then normally 1000 will equal one second, so start from there. I am going from DB here though as I have not used timers in Reloaded myself yet, so could be mistaken there. A counter is less likely, as times will vary, more useful for other things generally.

SPECS: Q6600 CPU. Nvidia 660GTX. 8 Gig Memory. Win 7.
smallg
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
at the top of my script is a setting

change the 10 to whatever you require (follow the comment guide for timing)

life's one big game

windows vista ultimate

i5 @3.3ghz, 4gb ram, geforce gtx460, directx 11
SS slothman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2015 17:56 Edited at: 11th Jan 2015 18:05
ok thankyou.

are there any guides to lua scripting?

"Your forum name does not help in this matter." The SS or the slothman part? i can assure you i am trying to learn,will the info on the lua website help or am i better off looking at existing scripts?

P.S.

sorry about posting so many threads,i had lots of qeustions
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-07 05:54:53
Your offset time is: 2024-05-07 05:54:53