Off Topic / A question to all game makers.. would this new toy of mine be of use to you

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2014 08:47 Edited at: 16th Dec 2014 09:08
My new program was just sent to CBS cbsinteractive.com aka cnet.com download.com and gosh clickbank.

It is Complete Shareware package, Trial Period, Security. Serial Key Generator XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Code key required to unlock Key Generator-- Or option built in for user to contact you the publisher for the Code or the Serial Number.

Preventive measures built in to help Security and anti Piracy Checks. Customize to suit your needs, extend Trial period, end Trial period and delete your software if needed.Serial Key can be bound to not only your software but hardware as well. It is Trial Period software for developers[img]http://www.78ez.com\14Day\\images\movie12_273.gif[/img]

Now for games I had never thought of using a Shareware option but was told I was missing the boat.Why not extend your reach but not the usual 14 or 30 day Trial Period thing, but a quickie \"look see\" of 2 to 5 days.

PS... I found out yesterday that there is a built in market of over 12.000 sites that are available. Yes 12,000+for Shareware authors world wide. And I have seen it.. (( And have the links )) Now granted that there are 213 languages involved but that's why we have Google even as messed up as it is with languages.

I for one am going to try and get this program in 5,000 of those market places. And here is why, I took a Dale Carnegie course back in college days. And came away with a new-found respect for professional sales people. It was proven that if you knocked on enough doors with a bag of SHI* some one would buy it. And 2,433 doors later someone did.

Proven markets for Games.. 1. Russia, 2. Brazil 3. Germany.. I found this strange,, but it has to be the language thing,.China 1.4 BILLION customers India 1.2 BILLION customers. the rest of the world well under 500 million. I have been studying Chinese. Hard to learn.

Trial period. Trial 2Day/3Day/5Day will fill your needs. Fully customizable. A reminder you can edit that tells your user what date their software will expire. In addition to 2 hooks to your software program, One to remind them to register the second after the Trial period has expired that you can place what ever you need, a delete program or a extended Trial period.

Other software or what ever you need.In addition there are Message boxes you edit to say what ever you wish to prompt the user to Register your software. If you decide you don\'t want or need the messages just delete them and the Trial 2/3 will bypass them. Is your software built for XP. 2000, Vista. Win7 or Win8? Trial software 2/3 software is your answer. customizable 2/3Day Trial software with Serial Key Generator and security.

If you would like a look see, i posted a full non working version, I thought about adding a version of my personal editable program wrapper * editable so I can change the art work to match each game* but as we all heard that is going to be included with Reloaded. I do not know if that is still the case though.I put this together mainly for my own use as since the 80's I have had many sleepless nights after seeing mine and other people I know have their software cracked and posted on the WAREZ, DEMON, and TORRENT sites. This is the newest version. [href]http://www.78ez.com\14Day\SetmeupTRIAL_Sample.exe[/href]

Attachments

Login to view attachments
TazMan
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2014 10:10
All your links do not seem to go anywhere.

I've got something to say - It's better to burn out than fade away.

God is a kid with an ant farm, he has no plans.
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2014 15:26
All your links are belong to me! HaHa

But really, interesting but no links working.
Brian.

If my post seems rude or stupid, don't be offended. It's just a failed attempt at humor.
PM
The Next
TGC Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2014 17:50
Moved as not FPSCR related

Windows 7 Pro, Intel i7 3.8 GHz (Passmark: 9021), 16GB DDR3, NVIDIA GTX 780 4GB Superclocked (Passmark: 8056)
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 12:46:06
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 12:46:06