Product Chat / System Requirements?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey guys. So, next year I am getting a gaming computer, and for now I have a home PC. And because at this time I only have a home Pc i would like to know the system requirements and recommended requirements for the game in the current beta it is in. Yeah, they may not be solid requirements yet as the game isn't finished but still I cant find them anywhere on the website. Can anyone help me?

Until next time...
PM
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2014 01:31
Welcome.
You're right about there not being any recommended or even minimum system requirements yet. It's a little early in development for that, but I dare say that the requirements are not as high as they were a year ago. A lot has been done to keep us home computer people in the game. That doesn't answer your question though. It may be easier if you told us your system specs and those of us with similar systems could tell you how or if it will run.

Brian.

If my post seems rude or stupid, don't be offended. It's just a failed attempt at humor.
PM
unfamillia
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2014 09:51
I will give you a small insight into my specs and hopefully, it will help.

AMD FX9370 4.4GHz sAM3+ 16MB (8 core)
2GB ZOTAC GTX770 Graphics card
850W EVGA GOLD-2 PSU
GByte GA-990FXA-UD5 Motherboard
16GB Corsair heat spread RAM
Windows 7 (64)

Reloaded runs like a dream, never get any hang ups, no crashes and on an empty level (in 1.08) I can get in excess of 400fps

Hope this gives you an idea. If other people posted their specs, you would have a reference to go from.

Cheers

Jay.

kickapoo5
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks guys but i emailed tgc and these are the specs they gave me, hope they help you all

The current beta requirements are:

System Requirements
Minimum

Windows XP
1GB Video Card (Minimum Shader Model 2.0)
2GB System Memory
4GB of Hard Drive Space Available
Internet Connection

Recommended

Windows 7/8
2GB Video Card (Shader Model 3.0 or above)
2GB System Memory
8GB of Hard Drive Space Available
Internet Connection

However, the next beta due soon has been highly optimised and even the minimum spec machine should yield good results with careful level design.

Thanks again people

Until next time...
PM
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Just remember minimum specs are just that, and may not run as you would want. My advice with any gaming system, get a reasonable CPU, you don't need an I7 for instance, although obviously it wouldn't hurt Spend the main chunk of the money on the video card, it makes the most difference. Try to avoid low end cards with low memory bandwidth, and at all costs avoid ones with shared memory. Get as much memory as you can afford, a decent HDD is good as well, although in the main it only costs loading times and not in game speed.

SPECS: Q6600 CPU. Nvidia 660GTX. 8 Gig Memory. Win 7.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-08 10:58:45
Your offset time is: 2024-05-08 10:58:45