Product Chat / version 1.009 questions

Author
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2014 08:57 Edited at: 30th Nov 2014 08:58
Since 1.009 is out soon, i thought it might be an opportune time to get answers to a laundry list of questions i have.

1- will we be finally able to add front rooms to our games? (options and menu screens)

2- will be be able to finally compile our games as .exe's without the FPSCR splash screen?

3- is the building editor coming this build or not?

4- will the FPSC classic packs, enemies, interiors and weapons be resurfacing this time in a FPSCR friendly format?

5- will we be getting more NPC's (including the long promised zombie pack) this time?
PM
Scene Commander
Support Manager
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm afraid that I'm going to have to answer no/maybe to all of those. I'll explain why.

1) You can change the background and the huds for the menus already, but there won't be an editor.

2) Not until the product is out of beta. This won't be for some time.

3) Unlikely, the feedback on the building editor highlighted a lot of changes our alpha testers would have liked to see, so we feel it is better to delay that side of it while we make improvements.

4) Characters can be converted using Animar, legacy weapon support will be improving, I don't have the full details yet as it's still work in progress. The segments system is very unlikely to ever be included, although the ConKit will reflect a similar style when complete.

5) Zombies need V1.009 to work, and hopefully will follow that release sooner rather than later.

SC

i7-4770s 3.10ghz - Geforce GTX 650ti
science boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2014 09:25 Edited at: 30th Nov 2014 09:27
As he says above

an unquenchable thirst for knowledge of game creation!!!
Teabone
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2014 09:45
I would like some zombies under my Christmas tree.

i7 -2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz - Windows 7 - 8GB RAM - Nivida GeForce 420 GT
kehagiat
Years of Service
User Offline
In other words, no ConKit in 1.009?! Arghhhhhh!!!!

Whereof one cannot speak thereof one must be silent
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2014 10:22 Edited at: 30th Nov 2014 10:23
Quote: "

1) You can change the background and the huds for the menus already, but there won't be an editor."

Lee said eventually you would be able to change these ...Even on the fly ?

Has this outlook changed ?
PM
The Next
TGC Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2014 11:38
Quote: "Has this outlook changed ?"

No just in this version

Quote: "In other words, no ConKit in 1.009?! Arghhhhhh!!!!"

Yes no conkit in V1.009, it wasn't ready for release to everyone. We would have given it out and then ripped it apart and your levels may not have worked with the new version. Obviously that isn't desirable, hence no release.

Windows 7 Pro, Intel i7 3.8 GHz (Passmark: 9021), 16GB DDR3, NVIDIA GTX 780 4GB Superclocked (Passmark: 8056)
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "No just in this version "

Ahh that's ok wasn't really expecting it in this version.....Just thinking what Lee said Long term

Quote: "Yes no conkit in V1.009, it wasn't ready for release to everyone. We would have given it out and then ripped it apart and your levels may not have worked with the new version. Obviously that isn't desirable, hence no release.
"

Again I thought if anything at all it would have been a W.I.P of the conkit ..... Understandably its best to get what has been done working optimally first
PM
almightyhood
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Yes no conkit in V1.009, it wasn't ready for release to everyone. We would have given it out and then ripped it apart and your levels may not have worked with the new version. Obviously that isn't desirable, hence no release."

no conkit, thats kinda made me sad.. but i guess its better to be fixed or whatever it needs b4 it gets to us i suppose.
will it be ready to come with multiplayer then or?

evga GeForce gtx 750 ti boost2.0 2gb gddr5. win 8.1 amd 4100fx cpu quad core 4gb ram.
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Its been and still is a long time since the last build......
Im kind of hoping V1009 will be a huge leap forward in the main structure and updates will then come thick and fast...
Here's hoping anyway
PM
Whyrag
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2014 16:59
I hope we can add more levels when we reach a win zone in this build at least. Seems everything else got put on hold. Going to be nice if something is new after this long wait. Not interested in multiplayer for me, never use that on any other games. Win zone that will load up another level makes a lot more sense to get that going.

Quad core amd, windows 7 home premium, 16 gigs ram, 2GB EVGA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
almightyhood
Years of Service
User Offline
well multiplayer isnt in 09 either, thats the beta after 09 i think, defo not till steam release anyways as the 2 are linked i thought..

evga GeForce gtx 750 ti boost2.0 2gb gddr5. win 8.1 amd 4100fx cpu quad core 4gb ram.
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2014 17:11 Edited at: 30th Nov 2014 17:13
So no conkit... No multiplayer..... No zombies .....No front end editor

Im beginning to worry now.... I have that already ..
PM
wildman4
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2014 11:25
Quote: "So no conkit... No multiplayer..... No zombies .....No front end editor
Im beginning to worry now.... I have that already .. "

Agreed, it seems like we are only getting performance updates and no actual new features. I was expecting a lot more after having to wait so long for this build - still no release date. Starting to get discouraged, as a Gold pledger we don't even get any early build releases(before the Silver and Bronze pledgers) as promised. I don't think any feature should be held back from us until the "Steam release", if it is. I am also tired of seeing stuff about App Game Kit 2, this is not the site for it.
PM
wizard of id
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: CSGO
Posted: 3rd Dec 2014 12:00
Quote: "Agreed, it seems like we are only getting performance updates and no actual new features. I was expecting a lot more after having to wait so long for this build - still no release date. Starting to get discouraged, as a Gold pledger we don't even get any early build releases(before the Silver and Bronze pledgers) as promised. I don't think any feature should be held back from us until the "Steam release", if it is. I am also tired of seeing stuff about App Game Kit 2, this is not the site for it. "

Every one is complaining about 1.009v right now what is in it and what is confirmed not to be in it is all speculation at this point, and people need to a relax a bit, it will be out eventually.As for the gold user issue, alpha builds is very, very, unstable and experimental, releasing this on the general populous would have been a disaster in the making.

Some are unhappy about that but I would have to agree with TGC that alpha builds would be a bad idea to release on the general gold populous as they had quiet the backlash from earlier builds released pre 1.004. Versions released now is more battle tested and hardy, and will not affect product performance as much, the odd bug does slip through but they are usually minor ones.

All items will be tested before steam release I am sure about that.Even thought the testing team works round the clock to get those pesky bugs some do slip through so TGC will rely on the general populous to help iron out any additional bugs the testing team might have missed.

TGC in all likely event has a bug list the size of santa's naughty list to work through, cut them some slack they are really working till the early hours to get 1.009 out to you guys.

Win7 pro, Intel 2500K @3.7ghz 660GTX 8gig ram 16tb HDD
Dany
Years of Service
User Offline
I think the performance and quality is the most important right now, but I can understand anyone who does not have patience because after so much time is hard to maintain patience.
I think that needs to be added for the next release little things that not wasting time like add flying bird that add a live to the game and a few other little things that return the enthusiasm to all those who no longer have the strength to wait (It is very important and not so difficult).
Anyway that's what I think
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Agreed, it seems like we are only getting performance updates and no actual new features. I was expecting a lot more after having to wait so long for this build - still no release date. Starting to get discouraged, as a Gold pledger we don't even get any early build releases(before the Silver and Bronze pledgers) as promised. I don't think any feature should be held back from us until the "Steam release", if it is. I am also tired of seeing stuff about App Game Kit 2, this is not the site for it. "

My previous message ( Below ) was meant more sarcasm in a humorous way than a serious comment ...I should have added some kind of smilie

Quote: "So no conkit... No multiplayer..... No zombies .....No front end editor
Im beginning to worry now.... I have that already .. "

As I understand it we are getting new Terrain tweaks, Updated lighting, Baking incorporation and lots of other new features that should make the wait well worthwhile so don't take my comment seriously
PM
3com
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2014 13:41
After so specular about changes, instead of make me fill fine as normal, this news make me fill diffuse.

3com
PM
science boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2014 22:20 Edited at: 3rd Dec 2014 22:25
the guys have put a lot into 9.

new lights

shadow extras and bug fixes and ambient occlusion etc lights and the like are done

fog as been added

tri planar is added for stretchy textured cliffs

animation ability to insert our own characters etc.

speed ups

better ai

more commands

lots more characters are able to reside in reloaded along with more objects etc.

working on 3 fronts conkit multi and extras.

ok they are well over delayed to the point i am tearing my hair out, but the gold pledgers have only themselves to blame for the situation, if we had been nicer with the bugs etc, then we would still be getting them alas some are too shouty loud mouths and ruined it for everyone else. so we only have our selves to blame.

Uman
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
I can understand that we all myself included cant wait for the next release and to be fair everyone has to be very patient whether we like it or not.

Unfortunately it just cant be done any faster. A lot of users requests and aspirations from all users for more and better which in reality takes as much time as its taking as said unfortunately. Its a long, long job and tough too. TGC are just as eager to get it out as quickly as possible for obvious reasons but they also listen to users requests for that more and better and are committed to the community driven aspect which drives them to include as many of the users requests as possible and to do so whilst maintaining the best possible quality. Overall its a very hard task and more time is involved to get the best end result possible at any stage and do the best they can do to meet the users aspirations.

When the next release comes along and I expect it wont be too long hopefully then it will have what it has to help users and those things not yet included we just have to wait for to come along later. A lot of man hours are going into this and no more can be given - its just hard slog all the way and much more of that to come yet.

A lot of changes overall since last release in many areas of the engine which will hopefully make the end result that much better than it would otherwise be.

When the release comes best to just make the most of whats new, improved and updated while we wait patiently for more to come as we can't do anything else.

System : Advent Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit. Intel(R). i5-2310 CPU @ 2.90GHz. 8.00 GB RAM DDR3. Storage : 1389 GB : 1088 GB Free (1389 GB Total). Graphics : NVIDIA GeForce GT 530. Total Available Graphics Memory : 4095 MB. Dedicated : 1024 MB. Shared : 3071 MB. Direct X10

rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "ok they are well over delayed to the point i am tearing my hair out, but the gold pledgers have only themselves to blame for the situation, if we had been nicer with the bugs etc, then we would still be getting them alas some are too shouty loud mouths and ruined it for everyone else. so we only have our selves to blame. "
Actually only one version was released to Gold pledgers alone as Alpha. It was decided to use a smaller test team to get more targeted reports, Gold pledgers themselves weren't entirely to blame for this and accept like everyone else it's better to get a decent working release than suffer all the issues and bugs related to an untested Beta release. The decision to use a forward testing team had nothing to do with Gold pledgers being 'shouty' but more to do with all pledgers swamping the forums with bug reports which was overwhelming the dev team who had to sift through it all
TazMan
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2014 11:17
Quote: "After so specular about changes, instead of make me fill fine as normal, this news make me fill diffuse"

This is one of my bad jokes 3com. Fantastic.

Here's hoping that Lee is just holding V1.009 back to give us all nice Xmas present to open on the 24th. Merry Xmas to all.

I've got something to say - It's better to burn out than fade away.

God is a kid with an ant farm, he has no plans.
MadLad Designs
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2014 13:58 Edited at: 4th Dec 2014 14:00
I, for one, am glad of the testing team, I'd rather those guys test the beta releases thoroughly to squash as many bugs as they can before it gets released to us lot even if it does take time. For every bug the community find, the testing team would have found a lot more that would then be fixed before the beta is officially released. Go team Alpha!

Check out my YouTube Gaming Channel: /user/MadLadDesigns

W7 Home 64-bit, Intel i5-3330 quad-core 3.20GHz, nVidia GTX660 2Gb, 8Gb ram
science boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2014 16:12
Quote: "Actually only one version was released to Gold pledgers alone as Alpha. It was decided to use a smaller test team to get more targeted reports, Gold pledgers themselves weren't entirely to blame for this and accept like everyone else it's better to get a decent working release than suffer all the issues and bugs related to an untested Beta release. The decision to use a forward testing team had nothing to do with Gold pledgers being 'shouty' but more to do with all pledgers swamping the forums with bug reports which was overwhelming the dev team who had to sift through it all "

i stand corrected

james1943
Years of Service
User Offline
even patience.as its limits going back to reading my books instead of reading this crap

gamemaker
SorrowCrown
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2014 16:24
No conkit for next beta? Sorry, but this is one of features that I am looking forward. No beta last month, and now bad news that no conkit is coming...I am bit dissapointed. And also as a gold pledger i was expecting some alpha releases but nothing came since 1.004...do something with it please. I feel now that I have no advantages compared to bronze or silver...

Intel core i7- 4790s, 8gb ddr3 RAM, GTX 760 Phantom edition 2gb ddr5.
PM
Colosso
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2014 16:43 Edited at: 4th Dec 2014 16:46
I would just encourage patience from all here. We pledged to support the Reloaded project knowing it is a work in progress and that it is well worth the wait. I don't think most realize what it takes to write the code that puts all this together. Just be glad they are not putting buggy software out to the general public like Microsoft. I'm sure when 1.009 is out we will all be happy. You know there will always be more, but we know some will never be satisfied.

Hold still so I can shoot you!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Scene Commander
Support Manager
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2014 18:00 Edited at: 4th Dec 2014 18:01
Hi,

You won't have to wait much longer. Things have moved forward a lot in the last week.

As has been said, Gold pledgers would not have thanked us for releasing alpha's to them, as many that went out to the internal testers had unexpected crashes relating to the many systems that the software is required to run on. Some had performance issues and the lightmapper had issues with various mixed media.

All of these issues have been fixed internally, and I expect we will be releasing a version to the alpha testers very soon, and providing they green light it, onward to all pledge levels.

Gold pledgers should remember that what you get over silver pledgers is the right to sell without paying a single penny to TGC. Something that I don't think any engine offers (Correct me if I'm wrong).

The zombie won't be far behind V1.09, but that version needs to be out, before we can release them.

Multi-player requires Steam to function, and so can't be released before then.

The ConKit wasn't well received by the alpha testers, and so it was decided that it was better to work on it some more rather than disappoint you all with a feature that needs more work.

I think you'll find that V1.9 has many, many features that move it forward. To name just a few, improved fog, much faster performance, baked light maps, improved AI, a lot more media, tri-planer texturing, grenades, new editor tools, the ability to create multi-level games and a load of things that have currently escaped my mind. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

SC

snowdog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2014 18:54
I'm more than happy to give the dev and testing team as much time as they need. And as an ex-professional QA Technician who has worked in the industry for 4 years or so I can say without hesitation that giving builds to Gold Pledgers before they're stable is going to be counter productive.

Even after 1.009 appears to be stable I'd still personally hold off on giving it to Gold Pledgers first without Test Plans in place and without training people how to report bugs properly.

"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2014 19:31 Edited at: 4th Dec 2014 19:32
Quote: "I feel now that I have no advantages compared to bronze or silver..."

Not True...There were many added packs that Gold Pledgers have that others do not ... Also the main feature would be selling the games you make....

I think you need to look here as reminder of the difference in levels

http://fpscreator.thegamecreators.com/order.php

Gold is still well worth getting and by far the best pledge level..
PM
MadLad Designs
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2014 23:06 Edited at: 4th Dec 2014 23:06
I say send the next beta out to everyone at the same time, then watch the complaints and rants come in about this not working, that not working then sit back and say "I told you so...".

Whyrag
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2014 03:19
AWESOME !!! Thanks SC ! " To name just a few, improved fog, much faster performance, baked light maps, improved AI, a lot more media, tri-planer texturing, grenades, new editor tools, the ability to create multi-level games and a load of things that have currently escaped my mind. I'm sure you won't be disappointed."

This sounds very good to me ! Looking forward to playing around with this ! Very awesome news !

Quad core amd, windows 7 home premium, 16 gigs ram, 2GB EVGA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I say send the next beta out to everyone at the same time, then watch the complaints and rants come in about this not working, that not working then sit back and say "I told you so...".
"

The next beta will go out to everyone at the same time ?
PM
wizard of id
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2014 08:38
I think he means the alpha

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2014 14:06 Edited at: 5th Dec 2014 14:12
He was just being psychotic.

Quote: "2- will be be able to finally compile our games as .exe's without the FPSCR splash screen?"

I still don't know whos brainchild it was to enable the build function on an alpha engine, but this question is of course the logical result.

If my post seems rude or stupid, don't be offended. It's just a failed attempt at humor.
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I still don't know whos brainchild it was to enable the build function on an alpha engine"

Like the old Fps classic I am guessing the final rendering is done on the final standalone compile .... The game we see in test mode is just test mode...
But the final standalone compile gives the lighting and baking procedures ....at least im guessing thats what happens
PM
MadLad Designs
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2014 15:14 Edited at: 5th Dec 2014 15:14
Quote: " The next beta will go out to everyone at the same time ? "

Quote: " I think he means the alpha "

Whichever version they send to the alpha team (that would be alpha then I suppose )

wizard of id
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2014 15:51
Quote: "Whichever version they send to the alpha team (that would be alpha then I suppose )"
That would be the super secret Santa version.....:p

3com
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2014 22:57
Yeah, and I already have my polar express ticket.

3com
PM
Jerry Tremble
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2014 23:49
Love the conversations that take place around here during the weeks prior to a new beta!

MAME Cab PC: i7 4770@3.4Ghz (passmark 9945), 12GB RAM, Win 8.1/64, GeForce GTX645 (passmark 1898); Shiny new laptop: i7 4800MQ@2.7Ghz (passmark 8586), 16GB RAM, Win 8.1/64, GeForce GTX870M (passmark 3598); Old laptop: i5@2.3Ghz, 8GB RAM, Win 7/64, Intel 3000 graphics
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2014 08:56 Edited at: 6th Dec 2014 08:57
All I can say looking at the latest news letter is ...WOW !!

It looks all well worth the wait and right now I cant really even look at V100.85

Quote: "The ConKit wasn't well received by the alpha testers, and so it was decided that it was better to work on it some more rather than disappoint you all with a feature that needs more work."

No probs there from my perspective.....If all the Alpha testers weren't happy then its pretty obvious we wouldn't have been keen either...

Holding back till more work has been done will certainly save a load of Conkit problem threads
PM
Scene Commander
Support Manager
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2014 09:12 Edited at: 8th Dec 2014 09:15
Quote: "I still don't know whos brainchild it was to enable the build function on an alpha engine, but this question is of course the logical result."

This is all part of the beta testing, imagine how it would be if we had a great test game engine and then a few weeks before a full release discovered that standalone games didn't work! - I'm sure some of our older users will remember us having to go back and fix standalone issues with Classic, even through everything worked in test game..

morphtactic
Years of Service
User Offline
Better to take lots of time, and care and make it right, then rush out garbage! Lee is doing the job of ten people. On the other hand, I think v9 is close to release!
pianodavy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2014 05:26
I have to say this. Really, waiting is not a problem for me, but there is a perfectly legitimate issue here that keeps getting twisted concerning what was DELIBERATELY advertised earlier in the sales of this program and what is now actually happening. The fact is, of course - nobody who is interested in finding the potential capabilities of FPSCR and pushing it's limits wants to have a buggy, crash laden experience in the process. So here is the crux of the complaint as I see it - and it is absolutely legitimate.
Many of us who paid our money in the earlier times of this development did so because we read in the advertisement that there would be regular releases - monthly on the average - of the builds. Money was paid in exchange on this company's word that this is what was going to happen. There was also this company's word that a hard copy would be given to gold pledgers (and by the way, I fully expect that part of the deal to be held up, since I gave the money in exchange for it) - but now there is word in these forums that apparently it is ok for this company NOT to keep this part of their word. Where I come from, a man keeps his word, especially after getting paid to do so.
Now, for all of those who want to lecture the complainers - with the constant condescending attitude that they have no idea what goes into writing a code for a program like this - let's get things straight - I believe most of these folks do not have to be the lead programmers to understand that. But if a company decides to take a lot of people's money and then change the deal after they got the cash, the least they could do is send e-mails to the customers and apologize for underestimating the unexpected gravity of the effort involved in this work. After all, the promises - or should we call it implications? - were made that a totally different scenario would be taking place for gold pledgers than what they are experiencing - and yes, for crying out loud, we understand that there is a complex situation regarding a multitude of issues within this engine. But why do you think these people are complaining? Don't make promises you can't keep - because it absolutely reeks of the bad business practice of "bait and switch" - whether in desperation of raising funds for the project - or (and I don't want to believe this) raising funds for pleasure. Quite frankly, I don't think anybody cares of the motivation when profit is made upon promises that suspiciously keep changing and ultimately don't seem to be fulfilled. I still like this product, but from where my money stands, no apologies to the earlier customers whose deal is now morphing beyond their control is rather in poor taste. Don't make promises that you can't keep - and I suggest if you can't deliver somewhere in a time frame - then stop making remarks like "in a couple of weeks" or "mid-November". It's that rhetoric - not the lack of delivery - that is causing people to boil.

All you need is love....so let me have your burger.
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Up to this last build we have had regular updates and most things have been discussed on the forums regarding changes..
What issues exactly are you referring to ?
PM
RickV
TGC Development Director
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2014 11:53
The waiting is almost over, today is V1.009 day!

Sorry we changed our plan but it was best to just get the hard parts sorted and fixed. The engine is great now and so we expect more regular versions in the future.

Rick

Development Director

TGC Team
Jerry Tremble
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2014 13:30
Quote: " I think v9 is close to release!"

You couldn't have called that any closer! Nice!

MAME Cab PC: i7 4770@3.4Ghz (passmark 9945), 12GB RAM, Win 8.1/64, GeForce GTX645 (passmark 1898); Shiny new laptop: i7 4800MQ@2.7Ghz (passmark 8586), 16GB RAM, Win 8.1/64, GeForce GTX870M (passmark 3598); Old laptop: i5@2.3Ghz, 8GB RAM, Win 7/64, Intel 3000 graphics
PM
3com
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2014 14:41

3com
PM
Old Larry
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2014 21:56
For me not work v 1009.
And I've make a clear install.....
Please see the error in the attached pictures

Smile today, tomorrow could be worse

http://bestradiolarry.ro/fpsarea

"The best forum, game software, operating system or web platform, it's that software which can give you most of the options and speed, not just amazing graphics."

Attachments

Login to view attachments
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
That's a Direct X error....
Even if you installed them recently download and install the latest Direct X runtime files from the link below.
Reboot and try again ...

http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=35

This should do the trick ..
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-09 02:26:44
Your offset time is: 2024-05-09 02:26:44