Product Chat / steam release features question

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
so i know we are not there yet, but i been wondering about what apart from multiplayer is coming with the steam release of reloaded?..

hows the conkit coming will that be in intime for steam release?
magic will we see magic and fantasy weapons for steam or not long after?
character creator if im not mistaken is not started or is it?, been wondering how long that will take?.

these i think are important features for steam or a steam update sooner than later, would very much like to make fantasy games more than shooters.
also just out of curiousity but is the steam release set in stone or is it changable?, just its been along time from 1-08 beta till now im just wondering if its gonna be a big gap again from 1-09 beta to the release on steam ect, if steam release is linked to version 10?

i know its probably abit early for such questions lol, sorry if they cant be answered for some reason..
i just think reloaded should have somethings good in it for being able to start making agame when it comes to steam, as many of them probably wont want to wait about for such features to come. im sure im not the only 1 to want magic and fantasy stuff in the engine as well as being able to make characters ect.
not that reloaded has not got good things in it after reading all the blogs 09 sounds like its going to be a great release when worked out by lee and the alpha team ect. im just wanting the best out of reloaded as im sure many others do, and for steam i think that some more variety would help alot ..

evga GeForce gtx 750 ti boost2.0 2gb gddr5. win 8.1 amd 4100fx cpu quad core 4gb ram.
PM
3com
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2014 19:31
I do not know anything about steam actually never heard of them until I've read in this forum, I am relatively new to the world of games, say that for me will be like an escape valve, or what is the same, change the chip.
After both programmed macros and serious applications, it's time for a little fantasy.

However after reading here and those who really know what they say, it sounds as if steam is a great showcase to sell video games, many of then, poor quality.
I hope to be wrong in my views, and I am aware that I am not the best person to comment on this subject person.

I have not knowledge needed to aspire to great technology unknown to me, however I would like to Reloaded can count on it, to learn to use it.
If steam can help in this regard, so be it.

3com
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 12:46:27
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 12:46:27