3rd Party Models/Media Chat / Adding Shaders To FPS Creator Classic Segments And Using In FPS Creator Reloaded..?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2014 12:40
I've always really liked the WWII Model Pack you get with FPS Creator Classic but not having shaders for it is frustrating.

I know that you can't use characters for Classic in Reloaded without re-animating them but what about Segments..?

If I use something like Crazy Bump to create Normal Maps for the Segments I'm guessing I can use the Segment Editor to apply them to use in FPS Creator Classic..? Would that be right..? I've been away from FPS Creator Classic for around 8 years so my memory is getting dim lol.

But how would I get to use them in FPS Creator Reloaded..? Is there a Segment Editor for it..?

Duncan Edwards is the one person who, even today, I really felt inferior to. I've never known anybody so gifted and strong and powerful with the presence that he had - Sir Bobby Charlton
PM
Scene Commander
Support Manager
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,

Segments don't work in Reloaded, we are instead developing a Construction Kit. It is possible to make single wall and floor models and texture them using the original FPSC classic textures, but this will require some extra work and isn't a feature that is directly supported by Reloaded.

I'm sure someone on the 3rd Party media board (Where I've moved this) will be able to help you.

SC

i7-4770s 3.10ghz - Geforce GTX 650ti

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 07:15:48
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 07:15:48