Feature Creep / Simple one - Dedicated Teamspeak.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
So not sure how many of you on here do a lot of multiplayer gaming online. But teamspeak is by far one of the more popular methods of communicating on games, and has stayed strong for many years.

But would it not also be a great way to communicate, help each other and be social whilst developing games also? People might even pull together, and decide to model a load of statics between them over a weekend to make a unique looking level.

Personally I think forums have a place, but they are more formal, and less friendly then directly chatting.

Quote: "TeamSpeak
TeamSpeak is proprietary voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) software that allows computer users to speak on a chat channel with fellow computer users, much like a telephone conference call. A TeamSpeak user will often wear a headset with an integrated microphone."

http://www.teamspeak3.com/
PM
almightyhood
Years of Service
User Offline
http://www.raidcall.com/index.html download this client
channel name:- FPSCreator Reloaded Chat
channel number:- 9526677

you mean something like this which was setup awhile back and is free to use and run?.
as ts3 is a proprietary software it costs to maintain a server for some1, also I have used ts3 its ok but i like raidcall as its free to host a server and speak on. the client is only 5.5mb download and active 24/7.

evga GeForce gtx 750 ti boost2.0 2gb gddr5. win 8.1 quad core 4gb ram.
PM
Dosedmonkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Brilliant, thanks. I did a forum search for teamspeak and ventrillo, this is a new one for me.

And yeah sorry i miss a lot of the forums as I can't use internet in the months I am at sea.
PM
almightyhood
Years of Service
User Offline
ah i see, yeah its been active for about a few weeks now but see's little action tbh. not sure if its wanted or not really by the masses but i set it up, im on it mostly just on the off chance it gets some1 on there that needs adding to member status ect. feel free to join anytime with your forum name ect .

evga GeForce gtx 750 ti boost2.0 2gb gddr5. win 8.1 quad core 4gb ram.
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 03:39:01
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 03:39:01