3rd Party Models/Media Chat / [WIP] New Modular School Pack

Author
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2014 11:56
Here is my new modular school pack for the store, there is a bit of work to be done yet but it won't be long before it is finished.

Please leave any comments / suggestions

Thanks

I've got something to say - It's better to burn out than fade away.

almightyhood
Years of Service
User Offline
this looks good m8 and i was wondering when tgc or some1 would crank out proper schools hospitals and alike oh and a cathedral also.. the church is ok dont get me wrong, but something abit more grand would be cool and bigger lol.
suggestions erm i guess some of the play ground stuff would be ok to ? hop scotch and swings slides and round about thingies ect. perhaps some signs for each class room by number if not already done? so much could be thoughtof but i guess you have those inmind for later or already no idea tbh m8 lol.

evga GeForce gtx 750 ti boost2.0 2gb gddr5. win 8.1 quad core 4gb ram.
PM
unfamillia
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2014 13:45
Looks like a good base. Although, I would be tempted to lower the value on your normal map. It looks a little strong.

Looking forward to seeing more additions to the pack.

Cheers

Jay.

TazMan
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2014 17:45
@almightyhood Thanks for that I was thinking of some of what you suggested but not all so I will see about adding them.

@unfamillia Thanks for the suggestion of the normal map, I did think that something wasn't quite right.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-08 05:47:58
Your offset time is: 2024-05-08 05:47:58