3rd Party Models/Media Chat / Rules on paying for modeling for reloaded models to work privately

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2014 05:22
I was just wondering If a mod could explain the rules. I would like to pay a person that can do decent work. with good skills that wants to (team up?) and also get paid for there work. I need modeling done, specifically high quality buildings that are fully enter-able. these building must only be available to me and whatever dev team I put together. I am willing to pay privately based on work. It will be more of a fun rewarding project than an actual job, there is no time limit or deadline, there is no pay per hour, but instead pay, per production. I specifically need at least one 10 story hotel with at least 50 rooms and all are enterable (preferably no doors on them, so that we can add doors from reloaded). I am interested in someone with talent like pirate myke.

** TO Moderator: Please help me reword this so that it doesn't get removed, I dont know the rules on this but I'm sure its not strict because who doesn't like money.

Also. Payment can be done in multiple ways. I prefer to have the model made and textured then add it to fps creator reloaded and make a standalone so that the file is then encrypted. then send it to me to check it out. I will give my views and let the person know what to tweak add or fix. once It good I will then transfer funds and then after you receive you can send me the model in a folder.

Again sorry if I broke any rules. If a mo can kindly help me reword this if I am breaking any rules. Please dont remove it, instead help me fix it. Thank you so much and I hope to be working with one of you all very soon.

------Dead of Night----- Open World Zombie Horror!!

Youtube/ShakyShawn8151 > 10k Subs Celebration
Teabone
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2014 06:13
Well I think this should be posted in the modeling section. I'm assuming it will get moved there.

i7 -2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz - Windows 7 - 8GB RAM - Nivida GeForce 420 GT
henry ham
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2014 10:44
you are free to work with whoever you wish when it comes to custom work . my advice is to put together a set of specs & reference photos of the sort of thing you are after ,then approach the modelers you want by pm or email to get a quote for the work & agree a price & payment method.

take a look at this thread for a guide on prices http://fpscrforum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=208175&b=8

cheers henry

Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2014 14:21
Send me a PM with some more details or email me at the link in the button below. If you email me put fpscr in the subject also.
We can discuss what your needs are.

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 4gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-09 03:26:28
Your offset time is: 2024-05-09 03:26:28