3rd Party Models/Media Chat / [FreeWare] - PosterCreator ! (FPSCR 1.008+) US/FR

Author
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2014 15:41
Hello everyone!

Today I present a new software for beginners in FPS Creator Reloaded!
Remember: FPS Creator X10 as you could design posters in seconds with a BMP image of your choice.

It is again possible with "PosterCreator" !
PosterCreator is compatible with the French (default) and English.
Run the software, complete just the name of the object and choose the texture and compile!
Time required to create a poster: 10 seconds: the time of typing on the keyboard
Options and scripts are ready made​​; and you can even change the size of your object or LUA scripts related to it.

For information: you must have the minimum FrameWork 4.0.30319 on your computer and Windows Vista, 7 or 8 for PosterCreator works normally.

Small demo in picture:

DOWNLOAD: http://algostep-mantrix.fr/FPSCR/PosterCreator/PosterCreator.zip (11MB)

Thank you to let me back!

Enjoy!

--- French Version ---

Bonjour à tous !

Je vous présente aujourd'hui un nouveau logiciel pour les débutants dans FPS Creator Reloaded !
Souvenez-vous : sous FPS Creator X10 vous pouviez concevoir en quelques secondes des posters avec une image BMP de votre choix.

C'est de nouveau possible avec "PosterCreator" !
PosterCreator est compatible avec le Français et l'Anglais.
Lancez le logiciel, compléter juste le nom de l'objet et choisissez sa texture et compilez !
Temps requis pour créer un poster : 10 secondes : le temps de tapper au clavier
Les options et scripts sont prêt fait ; et vous pourrez même modifier la taille de votre objet ou les scripts LUA reliés à celui-ci.

Pour information : vous devez disposer du FrameWork 4.0.30319 minimum sur votre ordinateur et de Windows Vista, 7 ou 8 pour que PosterCreator fonctionne normalement.

Petite demo en image :

DOWNLOAD : http://algostep-mantrix.fr/FPSCR/PosterCreator/PosterCreator.zip (11Mo)

Merci de me faire un retour !

Enjoy !

/// Programme conçu en VB.NET - Il est totalement libre : même de décompilation ; temps que vous indiquez que les concepteurs d'origines sont AlgoStep Company (nous) \\\
A program in VB.NET - It is totally free: even decompilation; time you specify the origins designers AlgoStep Company (myself and my team)

Attachments

Login to view attachments
PM
unfamillia
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2014 16:07
Is this software that you have created yourself?

If so, would it be possible to add DDS or PNG support? I think this would have more uses than just 'posters'. You could use this to create decals for walls or floors.

Cheers

Jay.

Devcore35
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2014 16:21
Hello!

Yes this software was designed by me and my team.
Very good idea for the DDS and PNG support
We will work on it and improve the software to also create walls or floors
Thank you for the idea!
PM
tomjscott
User Banned
Posted: 15th Sep 2014 17:27
A couple of things. First of all, what is this exactly? I really don't know what a poster creator is. Second, you have an interface that identifies 3 scripts such as appear, default, and disappear. There is only one script per entity now in Reloaded. If you want something to happen on init and destroy then you use the init and exit functions in the single script.

System Specs: OS - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1, CPU - AMD Phenom II X4 945, 3.0Ghz, RAM - 8Gb DDR3, GFX Card - 2048MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 640, FPSC-R Version - Beta 1.0085
s4real
GameGuru Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Nice work on this tool keep up the good work

best s4real

Specs :- Amd fx4100(4.0),6gb of ram,

MSI AMD Radeon HD 7770 ,windows 8.1 64 bit version.
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Brilliant...
Can I host this on Reloaded Files
PM
Devcore35
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2014 18:25 Edited at: 15th Sep 2014 18:30
Good evening,

@tomjscott: We wanted to try to reproduce the principle of creating software image with the texture chosen for FPS Creator X10 user. This may sound simplistic, but for beginners who wish to quickly create posters or objects with their own textures I think it can be useful

Regarding the script I prefer to keep a script to an object: it also allows the user to manually change later behavior of the object.

At the beginning we wanted to create a zero XOF generator to create objects in mesh DirectX. Unfortunately our program is limited to UTF-8 does not compile correctly for 3D objects So oblige to create a ready-made base and is the result of the presence of such files post1.x But we will try others. things soon (including a form generator).

@S4real : Thank you very much for the support !

@synchromesh : thank you !

Of course! But if I may I advise you to wait so the next version (with a generator objects and designer wall or floor)

But no worries if you can put it on your site

PS: Sorry for my English very poor ... mmm ...: $ I'm French.

PS (2): Sorry if I did not really understand some of the comments because I do not speak English very well yet: $
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Of course! But if I may I advise you to wait so the next version (with a generator objects and designer wall or floor)"

@Devcore35
That's sounding fantastic.... I can see this being a popular tool ...Thanks for the permission to host it
PM
Devcore35
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2014 18:46
Thank you for the compliment ^^
PM
tomjscott
User Banned
Posted: 15th Sep 2014 18:51
Quote: "Regarding the script I prefer to keep a script to an object: it also allows the user to manually change later behavior of the object. "

That doesn't explain why you have 3 script references when only one is required. It's like you haven't really used Reloaded and just ported over a version from X10.

System Specs: OS - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1, CPU - AMD Phenom II X4 945, 3.0Ghz, RAM - 8Gb DDR3, GFX Card - 2048MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 640, FPSC-R Version - Beta 1.0085
Devcore35
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2014 19:25 Edited at: 15th Sep 2014 19:27
We kept this because we must also think to other users. If that does not interest a user just leave empty area in the software altogether. And personally I have never had to remove two scripts on three basic scripts because it has no impact in the game.
PM
tomjscott
User Banned
Posted: 15th Sep 2014 23:02
Quote: "We kept this because we must also think to other users."

That makes no sense. If the engine doesn't support 3 scripts then why would any user specify them?

3com
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2014 09:39
I had not tried your software yet, but I've some feedback about it.
Ignore whether generate poster will be able to be use in Reloaded, or is only a poster one.
If is it attended to be use in reloaded, you should take in count all the entity's properties, to be compatible with.

Does your software capture screen ingame? Or should I do it myself and, capture screen/edit pic/save as/ make poster?.
If so, your gui should include the way to specific keystrokes.

You could change AINMAIN/AIDESTROY features by other most relevants here, like Dynamic/Static, Isinmobile, PhysicsOn.

Do that is so easy, only you has to add a boolean/bool variables that will hold the ListBox/OptionButtons values, for later use. But you already know that.

BTW, You should not hardcode shader fx textbox value since it could change or unsupported; better you give the user the chance to choose it, and hold those value into string variable, for later use, if so, you has to implement a filedialog control, of course.

I hope you do not misunderstand my words, they are not a criticism, it's just my humble opinion.

3com
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-08 16:30:23
Your offset time is: 2024-05-08 16:30:23