Product Chat / Multi Player

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello when the multi player is possible ? This is a client and server or just one client ? thank you
granada
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2014 21:05
Quote from a recent email
Quote: "We're working on Multi player features right now. So in a Beta coming your way soon you'll be able to connect with your friends and play games that you've made in Reloaded!"

Dave

AMD Phenom(tm)IIx6 1090t Processor 3.20 GHS

8.00 GB memory Windows 7 64 bit

Nvida Geforce GTX 580
PM
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Multiplayer was mentioned in the latest newsletter or weekly update I believe. Steam was also mentioned as part of the process. So I imagine it will need to be released on Steam, before it will be available. I'm not 100%, but it seems that way. Which brings up a question. If you make a game and want multiplayer to work, how does this affect it? I'm fairly sure most people won't be releasing a Steam game anytime soon, but, as it sounds tied in, I'm not sure how that will work. Perhaps Steam was mentioned purely for achievements and trading card options?

To me the Steam stuff sounds very interesting, the ability to make a game steam ready for the above mentioned options would be cool, but also potentially useless. How would multiplayer work with a non steam game? As most peoples will be if we are honest. Or at least would be while building and testing said multiplayer features out

SPECS: Q6600 CPU. Nvidia 660GTX. 8 Gig Memory. Win 7.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 13:20:08
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 13:20:08