Product Chat / Awaiting Approval + File Size (Including Models)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2014 11:31
Hello, First time Pledger here.

I've been using FPSC for Years and Thought FPSR has Great Potential once it's been updated more and what not.
Anyway I Pledged Gold about 2 Days ago I think and I'm still waiting for it to be Approved. Just wanted to make sure I'm not doing something wrong.
Also I wanted to know the File Size of everything Including the over 400 Models you get?

Thank you for Helping me out!

New Horror Game Coming Soon.

*Custom Menu Added*

PM
rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2014 12:09 Edited at: 24th Aug 2014 12:20
You probably picked a busy time, not only are they busy at the best of, but it's a weekend and they don't work weekends. I am sure on Monday you will see not only your Legacy pack but also those other packs and goodies appear in your products list for download, it's always been that way,we just need to be patient with them and it will come, everybody needs to decide when to work and when to take a break that's' all

Welcome aboard, your in for a hair pulling but gratifying experience being a Pledger. It's in Beta but that's the most interesting thing at this point ,you get to help shape the product.

A funny thing happened on the way to the forum...
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2014 12:37 Edited at: 24th Aug 2014 12:39
@chicellwest

Welcome to the community ... I would keep checking your account as I also signed up over a weekend and wasn't expecting anything till the Monday but I actually did get approved on a Sunday .... I think it was just luck the right staff m
PM
The Next
TGC Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2014 14:43
It is a bank holiday weekend here in the UK so all the team are off until Tuesday now, I am afraid orders won't be confirmed until the bank holiday is over on Tuesday.

Windows 7 Pro, Intel i7 3.8 GHz (Passmark: 9021), 16GB DDR3, NVIDIA GTX 780 4GB Superclocked (Passmark: 8056)
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 21:29:02
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 21:29:02